GDT: LAVAL ROCKET @ Belleville Sens | Must Win Game! | Fri., Apr. 19, 2024 7PM -- AHLTV

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Seems like Stephens playing wings tonight (injury reason) so i bet and hope for a Tuch-Xfactor-Stephens line that would be fun

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
We have our full power going into this matchup, too bad these games are must wins instead of preparations for the playoffs. No room for error and no time to get used to the new teammates.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Seems like Stephens playing wings tonight (injury reason) so i bet and hope for a Tuch-Xfactor-Stephens line that would be fun

Farrell - Condotta- Roy and Tuch - Kidney -Stephens (as the third line) are confirmed.

I guess something like:
Andersson - Maillet - Heineman
Farrell - Condotta - Roy
Tuch - Kidney - Stephens
Durandeau/Perreault/Mckay/Cederqvist - Xhekaj - Bourque

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Farrell - Condotta- Roy and Tuch - Kidney -Stephens (as the third line) are confirmed.

I guess something like:
Farrell - Condotta - Roy
Tuch - Kidney - Stephens
Perrault is done for the season with a shoulder injury

• Wow
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016

I guess something like:
Farrell - Condotta - Roy
Tuch - Kidney - Stephens

Thanks for that, , would have prefer Xhekaj for Kidney on the 3rd line and go full grinder on the 4th with Cederqvist-Mckay-Bourque

Now i'm ready to eat crow with 3 goals from Kidney :laugh:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009

I guess something like:
Farrell - Condotta - Roy
Tuch - Kidney - Stephens
Perreault is injured and I believe McKay was scratched last game. I'm expecting Cederqvist but Durandeau have been producing lately.

I was expecting Kidney to be healthy scratch honestly.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
What’s the tie breaker? I believe from reading the title if the baby habs both games, they are in?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why does it matter if it works or not - isn’t the primary job of AHL to develop pipeline NHL prospects not lifetime AHLers?
Are you new here? ;)

Development within a winning environment = better development.

Plus, Laval generally plays in front of a packed house. I doubt Geoff would want to empty his arena by only rostering prospects and no career NHLers and vets who also typically provide support and intangibles for younger players and afford them an opportunity to win.

Playoff exposure is obviously valuable and formative experience if Laval can get step up and have a little luck this weekend.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lineups:

Sens not dressing a couple of gooners:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gustave

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad