GDT: LAVAL ROCKET @ Belleville Sens | Must Win Game! | Fri., Apr. 19, 2024 7PM -- AHLTV

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Rocket needs to win both games against Belleville this weekend, in regulation time, in order to keep their playoff hopes alive.

But, first things first -- win tonight!

Stephens practicing this morning, likely will be drawing in.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Good to hear Luke Tuch is playing. It will be interesting who sits on D. Galipeau always seems to be the odd man out when in reality he is really good at this level.
Thanks @Runner77 for getting the thread going!

So Laval needs to win both games in regulation AND Utica to lose one of its remaining 3 games in order to make it right?
I believe Utica plays 3 in 3 which makes it difficult to win 3 straight

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Anyone knows what the line combination are, curious to see if Tuch wil play with Flo, and who will play with Farrel and Roy, probably would have been Stephens but they say he will not play center tonight, anyway should be fun to watch.

Reactions: Habs13 and Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Anyone knows what the line combination are, curious to see if Tuch wil play with Flo, and who will play with Farrel and Roy, probably would have been Stephens but they say he will not play center tonight, anyway should be fun to watch.
I get scared when Houle has too many pieces to work with.
There is no time to jack around with lines that aren't working.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I believe Utica plays 3 in 3 which makes it difficult to win 3 straight
What is more likely — Utica winning 3 games in 3 consecutive days or the Rocket winning a B2B vs Belleville?

Both Laval and Sens got several reinforcements going into their games. For Sens, it’s Imama plus:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad