Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Toronto Marlies 4PM EST

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
AHL TV for me

Arena is half full at best, nothing like La Place Bell

There's nothing like Québec hockey fans in North America.

I'm gonna be scrolling here, taught the game was on RDS damn, gonna be watching Alcaraz bullied Medvedev instead.

I know you gonna make a good description of the game Tyson, counting on you and thanks in advance

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What an imbecile Clifford is. Marlies have all the play and the idiot takes a penalty.

Trudeau is shit.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
There's nothing like Québec hockey fans in North America.

I'm gonna be scrolling here, taught the game was on RDS damn, gonna be watching Alcaraz bullied Medvedev instead.

I know you gonna make a good description of the game Tyson, counting on you and thanks in advance
Medvedev is taking this one 😜

• Wow
Reactions: teamfirst

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
That’s a page out of old time hockey tricks assuming it was done with an ulterior motive. But to do this just to inconvenience an AHL team? That would be extreme.

Reminds me of the documentary on the ‘72 Summit Series and how this type of thing and more were resorted to at the hotel Team Canada was staying at, in Russia. However, Russian methods were known and evidently intentional.
Not only that but it's unlikely the police will care to protect people for an AHL team. I mean if you get caught doing this for no reason you might end up having to pay for the police and fire department responding to the alarm.

Reactions: Tyson

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Their series with the sens will basically determine who makes the playoffs but Laval are already at a big disadvantage. Don't know why they didn't go for a d vet.

Damn....They could of had Savard for a late 1st

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad