GDT: Latvia - Norway

The winner of the game

• Total voters

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Well no point crying over spilt milk I guess but the reffing has been pretty shocking all things considered.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Everyone on Norwegian TV far too optimistic.

To me Latvia looks more likely to win - even if this should be close to 50/50.

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Must win game for both teams.

Surprised that we won this. 1st period was awful they stretched us out and had many 2 on 1 chanches in the 1st period. 2nd and 3rd period was very good, the team defended very compact the last two periods, fully deserved win.

It is very open now in group B. Canada will surerly win against Italy tomorrow, but Canada will need help from Norway against Kazakhstan to go through and they have to win against Finland. Latvia will probobaly need points in both games against Finland and Germany and at least a total of 12 points to go through.

member 305909

Latvia will have to beat straight both Germany and Finland to get through. They may beat one of them but not both.

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
If Norway beat Kazakstan and USA in regulation, Latvia does not get more points than 2 against Germany and Finland and Canada wins against Italy but get max 1 point against Finland > Norway should be in the QF? The road is open for Norway, as most of these results are quite likely - only major hurdle is that Norway has a pretty slim chance of beating both USA and Kazakstan in regulation - but still something to play for. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hint: I spelled Kazakhstan wrong, for one

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
If Norway beat Kazakhstan and USA in regulation, Latvia does not get more points than 2 against Germany and Finland and Canada wins against Italy but get max 1 point against Finland > Norway should be in the QF? The road is open for Norway, as most of these results are quite likely - only major hurdle is that Norway has a pretty slim chance of beating both USA and Kazakstan in regulation - but still something to play for. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hint: I spelled Kazakhstan wrong, for one

You lost me. :laugh:

A Bundy

Mar 3, 2021
When GBR can beat Belarus, Norway can beat USA. They looked good in the two last periods today, and the USA is not like CCCP in the 80s. Skrzydlate swinie (2010) - IMDb A movie called flying pigs btw. I'll be on the lookout! 13 in odds, is good to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad