GDT: Latvia - Norway

The winner of the game

• Total voters

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
I see that odds on Norway are dropping, is there any roster-related reason for that?

I don't see this as a 70/30 game, more like 60/40 or even closer to 50/50.

2+ points will keep us alive.

Fjorden

Jan 17, 2021
Bergen, Norway
www.bergenishockey.no
Must win game for both teams.

Will be tough. Our defence haven't worked so far, hard to win games when you conceed 4-5 goals every game.
Offensive it has been decent so far.

We normally score some goals in every game, so if we can tighten up our defence and keep their scoring down it can be a close game.
Intersting game also for Canada's QF chanches here.

But no doubt, Latvia favourites.

E2fNc8WWQAYUlKD

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
This Brekke guy 2 assists in 24 Norway league games this season. Well, at least he's doing what he's supposed to be doing I guess - injuring other players.

Reffs on point as always.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
This Brekke guy 2 assists in 24 Norway league games this season. Well, at least he's doing what he's supposed to be doing I guess - injuring other players.

Reffs on point as always.

Norwegian commentators expected a possible 2+10 or a 5 or something on Norway after this late hit/boarding, was talking about this end result as very lucky. Ole Eskild Dahlstrøm, side commentator, seemed relatively baffled.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Now they meant this new minor was because the refs felt they had been to lenient.

member 305909

Today is probably the most boring day of the tournament. This game has the most at stake. If Latvia drops even a point against Norway it keeps Canada's thin hopes alive.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Look at is this way: Norway made it out with 2+2 instead of 5 mins flat.

I agree that shouldn't have been only a 2 min for Norway of course.

Kind of got the feeling the next 2 min Norway got was to make up for the strange decision in that Brekke situation.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
And Norwegian commentators thinks the minor was wrong, but says thanks. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad