Latest Red Line Report

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
WOW. He doesn't even have JVR in his top 10?

Laughable. JVR is a top talent in this draft and everyone else can see this besides Woodlief right now, I guess.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
I haven't been able to see Kyle Turris yet. Can someone give me some info on him? Skating, shot, sense, comparable to... Most of all I would love to know if he plays with a stars chip on his shoulder.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I haven't been able to see Kyle Turris yet. Can someone give me some info on him? Skating, shot, sense, comparable to... Most of all I would love to know if he plays with a stars chip on his shoulder.

He's a pretty exceptional player. If he was around 200 pounds and in the WHL instead of taking the college route, he would be talked about as a first overall pick IMO. But as it stands he's only about 6'0'' 170. He is a right handed shot, and has amazing stickhandling ability, and can handle the puck at high speeds. Again, the BCHL is not a very good league - but it did produce Zajac who looks like he is a stud for the Devils. From all reports Turris is much better than Zajac was at this age. He is also one of the youngest elligible players for the draft.

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Finally someone is recognizing Zach Hamill in their rankings. It seems every single player on this Everett team gets swept under the rug. They are a damn good team with some damn good individual hockey players.

Crosby=Gretzky

Dec 7, 2004
i lost myself
WOW. He doesn't even have JVR in his top 10?

Laughable. JVR is a top talent in this draft and everyone else can see this besides Woodlief right now, I guess.

I've gotta agree with you here. As it looks right now, he might even make the WJC team. JVR will be top 5 by the end of the year, so unfortunately, the Pens probably won't be able to draft him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad