Latendresse receiving praises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher20

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Latendresse in this short camp has been.... noticeable to say the least. the management is now, raving about the kid, still have all the goods, but improved skating.. apparently is putting a clinic out there. Timmins and Julien are really impressed.

who knows if he can find a fit on this team.. in last game he had 9 shots on goals lay the body everywhere, scored a goal too. (against the leafs team, who had 8 players above 22 years old. (lolllll) habs have one above 20) i know you mostly dont understand french but here is a link.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/ar...rts/article/09/1,154,10126,092005,1157822.php

I've never seen a lot of Latendresse but apparently his skating hurt him big time.. well it isnt a issue at all.. as simple as that.. I'm hoping to see him if he still is in the Habs training camp to perform in one of the 2 preseason games the habs will have on tv.

his 6'2" 225lbs sure could help find a spot on a rather not to0 physical squad... who knows.

MattintheHatt

May 31, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Crusher20 said:
Latendresse in this short camp has been.... noticeable to say the least. the management is now, raving about the kid, still have all the goods, but improved skating.. apparently is putting a clinic out there. Timmins and Julien are really impressed.

who knows if he can find a fit on this team.. in last game he had 9 shots on goals lay the body everywhere, scored a goal too. (against the leafs team, who had 8 players above 22 years old. (lolllll) habs have one above 20) i know you mostly dont understand french but here is a link.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/ar...rts/article/09/1,154,10126,092005,1157822.php

I've never seen a lot of Latendresse but apparently his skating hurt him big time.. well it isnt a issue at all.. as simple as that.. I'm hoping to see him if he still is in the Habs training camp to perform in one of the 2 preseason games the habs will have on tv.

his 6'2" 225lbs sure could help find a spot on a rather not to0 physical squad... who knows.

If he does make the team, somehow (though unlikely i think) there will be a whole lotta GMs kicking themselves, thats for sure!

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Crusher20 said:

Your a courageous guy taking on the leafs fans like that...I have a feeling this thread will be less about Latendresse, and more about wars...that being said, Latendresse was absolutely sick last night :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad