Last team to lose part 8

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Ok I'm going to start doing a new format with these polls since they're starting now to get redundant. A new poll will not be made until the Patriots lose as they have been the favorite every week since the start of the season. If the patriots are the last to lose, then good job, you all won

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Patriots: @NYG, BUF, @DEN, PHI, @HOU, TEN, @NYJ, @MIA
Bengals: HOU, @ARI, STL, @CLE, PIT, @SF, @DEN, BAL
Panthers: @TEN, WAS, @DAL, @NO, ATL, @NYG, @ATL, TB

I could see all 3 teams losing in the next 3 games.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Bengals might have the best shot at 16-0

@Denver might be the one to stop them.

Pats could go down to the Gmen.

Panthers will not Cardiac all the games out.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Until today, I had the Broncos as the most likely. They had Packers, Pats & Bengals in their own house, which has one of the few real home field advantages in the NFL.
I think the Pats are likely to drop that game. Especially now considering how thin their O-line has gotten. (They were playing with 3 Centers, a 3rd-string OT and a Tight End as their O-line today).

Panthers probably last 4 weeks (until @NO), Pats 3 weeks (until @DEN), Bengals until @DEN - week 16.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009

Panthers have the easiest schedule of them, by far.

If you compare Arizona's schedule to theirs it's pretty crazy.

They will probably get home field over them, but I'd love to see those guys fight in the NFC game, most complete teams in the conference to me.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Through Week 8, Carolina had one of the toughest roads ahead by WL. Their future opponents were 35-32, but obviously that will drop after playing and defeating the Packers this weekend. Arizona had one of the few schedules that were tougher at 35-24. Many other teams are under .500.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

No, not this year. The Giants have no pass rush. The only reason why they beat the Pats in the past was their pass rush. If Brady has all day to throw, they won't hang around.

@Denver or @NYJ is where I see a L for the Pats.

mulli25

Jun 25, 2008
NJ
A few of you mentioned @DEN for the Bengals, but they've got a very tough match up on the horizon in Arizona, which was recently flexed to Sunday night.

Has the makings of a great game, and a Bengals loss there is certainly possible.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
No, not this year. The Giants have no pass rush. The only reason why they beat the Pats in the past was their pass rush. If Brady has all day to throw, they won't hang around.

@Denver or @NYJ is where I see a L for the Pats.

I still like history between the games. It's like the Lions on Thanksgiving.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I still like history between the games. It's like the Lions on Thanksgiving.

The last three meetings all had the some story. Their pass rush slowed down our offense enough and Manning was clutch at the end (two miracle plays helped as well). They have no pass rush anymore.

Not saying it will be easy, but I am confident the Pats can beat them.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
A few of you mentioned @DEN for the Bengals, but they've got a very tough match up on the horizon in Arizona, which was recently flexed to Sunday night.

Has the makings of a great game, and a Bengals loss there is certainly possible.
I feel Arizona is often their own worst enemy, when they lose, they cost themself, they can beat anyone.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site

I feel Arizona is often their own worst enemy, when they lose, they cost themself, they can beat anyone.

dma0034

Jun 27, 2011
Buffalo, NY
With Peyton being bad; if the Bills don't beat the Patriots this week only the Jets stand in their way for 16-0..... that's it, there are only three winning teams left on their schedule and none of them are impressive

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
With Peyton being bad; if the Bills don't beat the Patriots this week only the Jets stand in their way for 16-0..... that's it, there are only three winning teams left on their schedule and none of them are impressive

@Jets, @Dolphins and @Broncos could all be tricky. Even if Peyton sucks, they still have a great defense.

I am confident about facing Buffalo at home, but the injuries are mounting. Hopefully we get some bodies back for that game (Collins and some OL would be nice).

With all the injuries and 3 divisional games left, I don't see the Pats going 16-0.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Man, that Gostkowski kick was about a foot or less from missing and being a loss.

Difference between winning and losing a game in the nfl sometimes.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I was gonna homer vote the Panthers on a few of these early polls but I didn't want to look like an idiot :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad