Las Vegas

TheVegasBoy

Oct 18, 2017
So the Golden Knights have began their first ever NHL Season in their Franchise History. I myself live in Las Vegas and am super pumped to finally have a hometown sports team to root for. I am asking now your personal thoughts about them:

1.) What do you think of their Goal Horn, and their Goal Song? I personally wanted Seven nation Army
2.) What do you think of their location?
3.) Their jerseys?
On a scale of one to ten how would you rate them?

AS for me I Love them

#VLVVS

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Goal horn is perfect. I was hoping for the deep San Jose style fog horn since day 1. I'm not the hugest fan of the song, but it's growing on me.
T-MA is a great location, and I was super worried about traffic when they announced where it was going to be. I've never waited in traffic to get in or out more than five minutes ever.
Jerseys and name weren't my favorite when they were announced, but they too are growing on me.

I'm not going to rate the team yet, they've played at an 11 so far, obviously. I'm not sure how long it lasts though, these next two games will tell us a lot.

TheVegasBoy

Oct 18, 2017
Goal horn is perfect. I was hoping for the deep San Jose style fog horn since day 1. I'm not the hugest fan of the song, but it's growing on me.
T-MA is a great location, and I was super worried about traffic when they announced where it was going to be. I've never waited in traffic to get in or out more than five minutes ever.
Jerseys and name weren't my favorite when they were announced, but they too are growing on me.

I'm not going to rate the team yet, they've played at an 11 so far, obviously. I'm not sure how long it lasts though, these next two games will tell us a lot.
I was also worried about the traffic, at first on youtube when they came out with the Goal horn choices I didn`t really like them but as you said they grow on you

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
I like the goal horn and song. I think the arena is in a great location and I love the practice facility. I skated there today for the first time. At first I wasn’t a fan of the jerseys but it’s really grown on me. I was prepared to wear my London Knights jersey out of spite because it’s my favorite, but I will be getting a Golden Knights one too.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I like the horn,. nice and deep. I just hope fans get the idea of the song which is to yell "VEGAS KNIGHTS!" when the song says "Vegas Lights". That is how the song becomes perfect.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
They've got to decide what they want us to do during the song.

They go right into Go Knights Go during the song, and most people are picking up on that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad