Las Vegas Hockey Soundtrack

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Many teams have favorite songs played before the game, between periods, during television breaks, etc.

My suggestion (the song kicks in at around the 35 second mark):

"Live, from the T-Mo Arena, it's Las Vegas hockey. Tonight, the [name to be determined] face the the consecutive-Stanley Cup winning Pittsburgh Penguins."

OK, boys, let's drop the puck and make it happen.

:handclap:

guy

Last edited:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
That's funny. I was actually working on my arena playlist hoping I'd get to drop it on the gameday producer once they're hired.

I'll finish it up and post one of these days.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
That's funny. I was actually working on my arena playlist hoping I'd get to drop it on the gameday producer once they're hired.

I'll finish it up and post one of these days.

You know we are going through hockey withdraw when we start thinking about these things in the middle of summer. :nod:

Of course, there will be the obligatory "Viva Las Vegas." Modern versions might be more appropriate, however:

And a ZZ Top version:

guy

Last edited:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
With Vegas being the EDM capital of the United States, I expect to hear lots of it at games.

That's likely going to be the case. They may even go the way of the Las Vegas Wranglers and bust out a live DJ from time to time.

Las Vegas Peregrines vs Nashville Predators, DJ'ed by Calvin Harris.
Bottles are available in the lower concourse for $600. :laugh:

calvegas04

Jun 23, 2016
Las Vegas
That's likely going to be the case. They may even go the way of the Las Vegas Wranglers and bust out a live DJ from time to time.

Las Vegas Peregrines vs Nashville Predators, DJ'ed by Calvin Harris.
Bottles are available in the lower concourse for $600. :laugh:

I assume they will have bottle service in Hyde lounge?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I assume they will have bottle service in Hyde lounge?

I don't know how they're working Hyde. From what I understand, as long as there's not a private event it's open to the public and (I assume) pouring mixed drinks for expensive prices.

I don't know that there will be bottle service.

You've got to remember than unless they're selling tickets for those individual seats through private events, they're likely going to have those seats filled with people that have tickets for other seats.

The guys at the arena during the open house made it seem like they expected Hyde to be open to the general ticketholding public most of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad