Recalled/Assigned: Larsson (Reassigned)/Coyle (Recalled)

Vashanesh

Nope.
Jan 29, 2010
Minnesota
Kid line with Granlund, Coyle and Zucker?

Kind of surprised that Larsson didn't get a chance to fill in for Clutterbuck...

Billy Mays Here*

Oh great now I bet Yeo is going to break up that 2nd line now that it's finally producing. I suppose he'll put Coyle on the 2nd line and demote Seto to the 3rd to take Clutter's spot.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Larson was never intended to be here for longer then that one Detroit game but the illnesses kept him on the trip. If Clutter is going to be out for a number of games Coyle is the right player to take that spot.

I can't see any line juggling out of this move.

Gaps

Oct 3, 2012
Oh great now I bet Yeo is going to break up that 2nd line now that it's finally producing. I suppose he'll put Coyle on the 2nd line and demote Seto to the 3rd to take Clutter's spot.

My guess is that Coyle will be on the 3rd line and the 2nd will stay as it is.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I honestly don't understand how you can pick Coyle over Larsson based on which way they shoot, and yet have 5 lefties on the PP for so long. But whatever.

Beegoalie

Dec 21, 2011
Pominville Minnesota
Kid line with Granlund, Coyle and Zucker?

Kind of surprised that Larsson didn't get a chance to fill in for Clutterbuck...

Not gonna happen. There will never be 3 rookies on one line. When do you ever see 2 on a line together in the NHL let alone 3..just doesn't happen. I sure wouldnt mind that line. But its not happening.

We needed a right wing. Coyle gets the call.

Personally I wouldnt of minded Torrey Mitchell being moved up the lineup. I like his game and think we under use him..

Nonethless I love Coyle being up with the Wild and how sick is it that we as fans not only get to see Parise/Suter brought in but now get the luxury of watching Brodin, Granlund, Coyle, Keumper and Zucker...

remember when all we had was Casey Wellman? Yeah me either!

bozak911

Ignoring Idiots
May 18, 2010
Minnesota
Are other coaches this concerned about handedness? Seems a little overboard.

i dunno dude, but even in beer league... as a captain, i like to have my LD be a right shot and my RD be a left shot. I was out as LD, puck was passed to me straight on from the LW, caught it, turned slightly and in the same motion, passed it to my left shot RD partner and he blasted it home.

when i play forward, i prefer LW as a right shot and oddly enough, I've only ever scored as a LW, never as a C or RW.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
It is where Charlie is going to play on this team so it makes sense to call him up as opposed to having Larson out of position. Clutter is likely out for at least a few games so getting another look at Coyle also seems appropriate if Seto or Clutter is indeed available to another team for trade.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
I'd very much like to see a third line of Granlund, Coyle, and Bouchard. Brodz is playing well, but his numbers suck. Granlund deserves a chance to create offene with guys that can score; let Brodz slug it out with the plugz.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad