Lane Hutson Burgeoning Star Watch

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Some doubted if he had the size, skating, and defense for the NHL. None of that will matter because he will continue putting up points and will become one of the best offensive defenseman in the league.

If you are still doubting that after these first two games, you are fighting a losing battle.

giphy.gif

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
The only shame is that his biggest fans will create the majority of his enemies

Lane or not the Main Boards will keep on hating on the Habs.

Slaf, Suzuki, Caufield, Dach, Newhook, and who ever else they draft this year Iginla? Does not suck... all very young and talented. Future is very bright.

The forward group is still thin. Just the loss of Dach killed this last season dead.

I think he carves out a career as a Marc-Andre Bergeron type.

Bergeron put up 235pts in the NHL. Not sure why you're being sarcastic. Hutson is a high-bust-potential prospect.

Hutson can't defend and can't shoot. So it kind of evens out.

Keep at it amigo. Your hatred just makes us stronger.

Reactions: Guess

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
Starting this thread early in honor of @LeProspector and his early thread calls.

Lane scored one billion points in junior and the NCAA. Two points in his first two NHL games and played over 20 minutes in both.

Some doubted if he had the size, skating, and defense for the NHL. None of that will matter because he will continue putting up points and will become one of the best offensive defenseman in the league.

If you are still doubting that after these first two games, you are fighting a losing battle.
Hilarious take given how you saw Hughes when he was entering the league.

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
Lots of comments are going to age poorly. His deceptiveness, agility and hockey iq will make him a force for years to come. Still needs to add mass no doubt and improve parts of his defensive game but even those concerns are very overstated. He will eclipse 70+ points in a season several times over his career and I am very confident about that.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Wait, didn't you have a personal vendetta against Quinn Hughes? Why the change of heart?
Typical valueless post on this website. Disagree with someone about their team’s player and they accuse you of a personal vendetta.

What would my personal vendetta be against someone I’ve never met?

If you think Quinn Hughes and Lane Hutson are the same player, you obviously don’t know much. They have a lot of differences. I also never said Hughes wouldn’t end up a big scorer. Good for him at age 25 he’s learned to play better defense.

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
-2 already, not off too a great start and honestly his brittle bones probly wont hold up playing against men on a nitely bases

• Haha

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
-2 already, not off too a great start and honestly his brittle bones probly wont hold up playing against men on a nitely bases
I'm sure muscle gain won't be on the menu this off season and next. The guy is literally a couple pounds of mass added in his thighs away from excelling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad