GDT: Lame Day Thread: Game Two, Wild and Hawks, 5/3/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
The winning streak this year and last year were both aberrations. I really believe that whenever the team is playing that well is when they are adhering only very loosely to the system that Yeo wants. Yeo probably loosens the leash when the team does well and then as soon as things go wrong its right back to "trying to do things the right way" which is grind grind grind. I don't want anything approaching a full blown housekeeping. I just think we should accept that the brand new rug we got two years ago was made from substandard cloth and throw it out.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
I would just like to see Koivu off the top line and see what happens when you get a more skilled offensive-minded center in there. I get that he and Parise are both hard working forwards, but Crosby and Veilleux are both hard working forwards, doesn't mean they would both be on the same line.

Parise - Cullen - Pominville
Zucker - Granlund - Setoguchi
Brodziak - Koivu - Coyle

AJ Thelen

Nov 19, 2010
Pontypandy
I would just like to see Koivu off the top line and see what happens when you get a more skilled offensive-minded center in there. I get that he and Parise are both hard working forwards, but Crosby and Veilleux are both hard working forwards, doesn't mean they would both be on the same line.

Brodziak - Koivu - Coyle

I would love to enter next year with Granlund as a wingman on Koivus 2! Line..

What about trying to give Coyle the C spot on the 1st next year.. between Parise and Pommer..?

J22*

Brodziak - Koivu - Coyle

Are you implying that Parise is more skilled than Koivu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad