GDT: LAME DAY THREAD: 17 Oct 2013 - Wild @ Tampa Bay - 6:30PM - FSN - PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Pregame Storylines:

This morning, Mike Yeo walked into the dressing room, wheeled out the TV-on-a-cart, and played this video:

(Strong language warning.)

(Very strong language warning.)

Then Yeo leaned in real close next to Heatley and whispered, loud enough for the whole room to hear, "Tonight I'm watching the scoreboard, not the ****ing shot clock. Always be closing, gentlemen."

Game Day Jukebox:

Also, sorry for being a few hours early here...figured people would prefer this to waiting 'till I got home from work tomorrow! But hey...uh...it's the 17th in Finland! That counts for something, right? ...right?

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Awesome lol. Could Heater get A B C engraved on his stick or something so he would be forced to look at it. Then engraved on his popcorn machine afterwords.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You lose points for being lazy enough to post a GDT early.

You gain points for humor and justifying it with "well its tomorrow in Finland".

We have enough Finnish fans here that that works for me! Congratulations, you have successfully shrugged off a deadline! Good job, sir!

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Relax, guys, I figured it was better to post now than at like 6pm tomorrow. :laugh:

Plus, they're not going to lose just because I posted the GDT early. They're going to lose because I'm going to be watching. 0-4 when I watch, 3-0 when I don't.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Relax, guys, I figured it was better to post now than at like 6pm tomorrow. :laugh:

Plus, they're not going to lose just because I posted the GDT early. They're going to lose because I'm going to be watching. 0-4 when I watch, 3-0 when I don't.

I'm sorry but we're going to have to ask you to leave our fandom. For the good of the team.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This is sports were talking about. Superstition is practically a religion when it comes to sports.

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
I've been working every day for the last month. I have no idea what day it is anymore, so you're good with me!

Bounce back win in this one. They're playing well enough to beat Tampa.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
reversed polarity or something. what was once bad is now good. early thread = good luck.

maybe.

:handclap:

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Steven Stamkos vs. the Minnesota Wild.

I can only name a handful of Tampa Bay's roster outside Stamkos and St. Louis... Filppula, Hedman... Uhh...

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I like the Lightning... They're a nice group of players... I had the fortune to meet many of them a couple weeks ago, including Malone, Filppula, and Stamkos. Stamkos was kind of a dick, but Malone was funny as hell:nod:

Still, Wild better ****ing win dammit!

To hell with superstition, it hasn't helped us all that much this year so far.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Clayton Stoner hattrick! 5-1 Wild. Gründelweldt and Parise with the rest of the goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad