Confirmed Trade: [LAK/WPG] Pierre-Luc Dubois (signs 8 years, $8.5M AAV) for Gabe Vilardi, Alex Iafallo, Rasmus Kupari, 2024 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Winnipeg wants NHL pieces, but why?
They're about to lose Hellebuyck and Scheifele too
They should go with prospects and picks instead

Those are still young-ish players. They need some veteran players and those ones fit pretty good in a rebuild timeline.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
I feel like there has to be another notable piece from the Jets' side. Hoping it's not Samberg.

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
I do not understand. Just sign Vialrdi and deal two of Moore/Arivdsson/Iafallo for cap space to sign a goalie. The way I have the three listed is the ranking I would want them moved on.
That's not good enough for the Kings to be a contender. So much more needs to be done to the roster for it to be.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Maybe Hughes, Brisson and Chevy were conspiring together against Rob Blake for the past year. What a joke trade LMAO

Nov 24, 2006
Ya, by the time all details of what's going from both teams is actually known, I think Jets fans will be more upset. No way it's just PLD. Could be Samberg (I'd hate this), Heinola (would not like), Dillon (would not like), Harkins (meh).

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Kings trying to make their version of the Eichel trade. Except Dubois isn't as good and unlike the Knights, the Kings don't have the over all depth to make such a trade.

Good deal for the Jets.
while i agree with the premise that dubois is not as good .. not even close .. but we have the assests ... too many NHL playing assests (In the top 6 ) and not enough roster spots

lomiller1

Jan 13, 2015
Sorry but that's just not true. Dubois has shown nothing to say he's above Horvat in any way.
Nothing other than PLD outproducing Horvat at every stage of their career, PLD being 3 years younger, PLD being far better defensively, PLD being a gritty agitator who's among the best in the NHL at drawing penalties instead of being squishy soft like Horvat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad