Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] Kings re-sign Matt Roy (3 years, $3.15M AAV)

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Solid player, great deal for the Kings. Doesn't even put a dent in our cap space. We can add bigger pieces with deals like these.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
It is pretty funny that this thread is composed of two types of people - Kings fans saying "wow, great deal!" and non-Kings fans saying "who?"

pretty much an LA reality

"Who's Muzzin?"
"Who's Martinez?"

then became

"Who's Forbort?
"Who's McNabb?

now it's

"Who's Sean Walker"
"Who"s Matt Roy?"

but my favorite remains, Doughty??? ewwwww so overrated, obviously SUBBAN KARLSSON BURNS are vastly superior lol classic

Last edited:

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
This thread has made me understand some of the terrible takes on this site a little better. Imagine the responses if you put Roy in a trade proposal, suddenly all these "who?" people would be telling you how useless he is and that he would be worth a 4th round pick at best. Montreal fans would try to pawn off Byron and Leaf fans would tell you he wouldn't even make their taxi squad.

Looks like the Kings may have unearthed another undrafted gem in Austin Strand.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
This thread has made me understand some of the terrible takes on this site a little better. Imagine the responses if you put Roy in a trade proposal, suddenly all these "who?" people would be telling you how useless he is and that he would be worth a 4th round pick at best. Montreal fans would try to pawn off Byron and Leaf fans would tell you he wouldn't even make their taxi squad.

who?

Reactions: KingPuckChoo

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Strand may look like a registered sex offender but he is a hell of a d-man
austin-strand-2020-40.jpg

Reactions: Boondock and YP44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad