Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Clean house.
While you can.
Vets.

Everyone knows the young guys are the future and they're being hurt by the THRASHERS.

****ing done with this team for wins.

bluefan

Nov 18, 2011
Overall just a terrible game. Lucky to get the single, but that's acceptable with that putrid blue line squad. Helle still with those regular softies. And that high glove side again.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Kinda knew that Buff Wheeler Perreault unit would lose it. Buff cheating for offense leads to 2 on 1. His judgement is so off sometimes.

Good game I was entertained. If Laine got a hat trick I would have passed out so maybe it's good that didn't happen.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
It is bitterly bitterly disappointing how many goals the jets give up night after night....

Really awful total team defence..

KBobs

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
The ot powerplay led to the loss. Not sure how Laine wasn't given the chance to shoot there. Buff was running around all night - when it works it's great; when it doesn't, it leads to losses.

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
Strange game, pissed off even Laine hits 30th. OT just wasn't played very well. I haven't counted but Buffs may have caused more losses than all the other players together

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
With our depleted D lineup......Buff goes into brain dead mode, yet again.....

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Buff out to lunch in OT, Wheeler slowly floats back with not a care in the world!:shakehead

Helly makes the save on the softie and Jets get the W!

3rd and 4th lines MIA!

melichori find a new career!:help:

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Can't be mad at the result. We were outplayed, without two or our top defenders and dead tired on the 4th game in 6 nights. A point in this game is still a big victory.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Well I'll take the point but I have serious issues with how Moe set his defense. Seriously Melchiori had 22 minutes of icetime tonight wheras Postma an actual decent NHL defenseman didn't even get 10. Wtf where you thinking Maurice. Just an awful use of his players. You severly handicapped both Buff and Josh tonight.

Given the bad coaching I thought the team did about as well defensively as you could expect.

Great games by Laine and Scheifele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad