GDT: LA @ Winnipeg - Tues Oct 17/23 7 PM - 3 Kings and Hasenpfeffer - TSN3/CJOB/POWER 97

Should the fans boo PLD tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • No

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
We get it, you think they played well. I hope you really enjoyed watching this game tonight. Many other people did not enjoy what we saw.
I don't think they played "well", but they played hard

There's a reason bones ran the same lines through preseason... chemistry. Believe it or not, things happen quickly out there. Missed assignments are one thing, but a lack of effort is another

Edit: I did enjoy watching an NHL game involving a team in my city, like always. My enjoyment is independent from the outcome

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
This seems to happen whenever we play a team like the Kings, Jets play well enough but when they get behind the other team clog up the middle give them no room and the Jets have no remedy
They know what to do - they just don't want to do it.
Attack with speed, dump it and chase it - all 4 lines.
Not a ton of fun to watch but better than running into a wall and turning it over.
Some games will need to be played that way - I'm sure Bones will take another crack at convincing the guys that they need to play that way sometimes.
Hopefully they listen this year.

There's still a learning curve in place with this team - we're 3 games in so there's lot's of time to sort it out

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
That was my worse fear for this game. I was so close to buying tickets (I'm part of the inflation conspiracy) but I had some last minute bad vibes at the checkout.

Reactions: The Blue Baron

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I don't think they played "well", but they played hard

There's a reason bones ran the same lines through preseason... chemistry. Believe it or not, things happen quickly out there. Missed assignments are one thing, but a lack of effort is another
Unfortunately if they were giving it their all I think we have bigger problems.

Might be time to explore a Garland trade

None

Feb 22, 2012
Well Perfetti and Scheifele tried to start a scuffle but ended up short handed again. Hard to push back when your trailing and every time you push back your in the box.

You were a proponent of eye for an eye earlier so :dunno:

At least the shutout was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad