La liga 2021-2022 Part II: It’s Perez World and We’re Just Living In It

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Part I: La liga 2021-2022
21-22 Table: Spanish LaLiga Table | ESPN

Last post:​
Now that the day has come I suppose it’s time to weigh in on Kun. Sad to see a player now get to hang up his boots when he wanted to. Very sad for me because I’ve always wanted him to play at Barca since his day is at Independiente. Even while he was at Atleti I hoped we’d sign him. Of course things happen as they do for a reason I suppose and then maybe we probably wouldn’t have had Suarez, but even a Kun in the twilight of his years or something I was looking forward to seeing. Anyway happy to see the club give him a sendoff even though someone apparently didn’t show up.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
sergio-aguero-shirtless.jpg

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Obviously. The vaccine is so potent that it also affected him back through time before the pandemic in Manchester City.
Actually what @Pavel Buchnevich is mentioning isn't entirely wrong. I can't speak of the other vaccines, but Pfizer hid data from the FDA concerning heart damage that has been linked to their vaccine. It was 71 times more likely to bring about damage to a person's heart moreso than other vaccines. Then Pfizer tried to hide data from the US government that their Covid vaccine killed 1200 people in the first couple of months when it was released. Each vaccine will have adverse effects to certain people, but Pfizer really looking like a epitome of evil.

E: Of course Kun retiring has nothing to do with the Covid vaccines though.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Actually what @Pavel Buchnevich is mentioning isn't entirely wrong. I can't speak of the other vaccines, but Pfizer hid data from the FDA concerning heart damage that has been linked to their vaccine. It was 71 times more likely to bring about damage to a person's heart moreso than other vaccines. Then Pfizer tried to hide data from the US government that their Covid vaccine killed 1200 people in the first couple of months when it was released. Each vaccine will have adverse effects to certain people, but Pfizer really looking like a epitome of evil.

Hes retiring because of heart issues. The COVID vaccine has been linked with heart issues. It may be a coincidence and it may not be. I don’t know why it’s being dismissed. It’s not common for mid-30’s world class athletes to contract heart issues.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hes retiring because of heart issues. The COVID vaccine has been linked with heart issues. It may be a coincidence and it may not be. I don’t know why it’s being dismissed. It’s not common for mid-30’s world class athletes to contract heart issues.
Only with the Pfizer though from what I read, J&J causes blood clots, and not sure about the Moderna. I think with Aguero, the bigger question is if his are genetics or if he did take the Pfizer.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

How can you even determine that it was the vaccine's fault?

Let's move on though. This is about football

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Cite your sources now

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Seph works in a hospital IIRC.
Just saying. He probably knows more than most of us on that particular subject.

Reactions: S E P H

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
How can you even determine that it was the vaccine's fault?

Let's move on though. This is about football
European Agency Confirms COVID-19 Vaccine Fatalities (last time I chequed the number was 20K+)

Last post, people would die of any vaccine because everyone has different immune systems and some have adverse reaction to them. If you were to vaccinate the entire world with small pox and MMR's (which are proven), it will kill millions'. The pro to that is about 2 to 3 million are saved each year from them.

E: @bluesfan94

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
FDA Report Says Pfizer Chinese Plant Hid Failures, Used Expired Ingredients | BioSpace
Heart Problem More Common After Covid-19 Than After Vaccination, Study Finds
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/26/fda...-inflammation-to-pfizer-moderna-vaccines.html

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
European Agency Confirms COVID-19 Vaccine Fatalities (last time I chequed the number was 20K+)

Last post, people would die of any vaccine because everyone has different immune systems and some have adverse reaction to them. If you were to vaccinate the entire world with small pox and MMR's (which are proven), it will kill millions'. The pro to that is about 2 to 3 million are saved each year from them.

E: @bluesfan94

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial
FDA Report Says Pfizer Chinese Plant Hid Failures, Used Expired Ingredients | BioSpace
Heart Problem More Common After Covid-19 Than After Vaccination, Study Finds
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/26/fda...-inflammation-to-pfizer-moderna-vaccines.html
You posted an article from 2015. Isn’t EudraViligance the equivalent of VAERS?

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Okay, Barcelona find these new guys to score. This Ferran Jutgla isn't a kid anymore at 22, and has been a lower level player unti now. Who knows if he can play permanently at La Liga level, but has done his job at this game.

And then Gavi with a nice play and finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad