GDT: LA Kings @ St. Louis Blues (we already know how this ends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Bouwmeester has been fantastic since Pietrangelo went out. I think he's played just as much of a role in minimizing the impact as Shattenkirk has.
Yeah he really has. Looks like the prime Bouw I saw in Calgary.

As long as one of Edmundson or Bortuzzo is in the lineup, we'll be good. I'd really like to keep Edmundson. I'd rather move Lindbohm to Tampa at this point (if they want one of them for Drouin). Plus Fabbri will probably sign a 20-year contract just because he's here.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Yeah he really has. Looks like the prime Bouw I saw in Calgary.

As long as one of Edmundson or Bortuzzo is in the lineup, we'll be good. I'd really like to keep Edmundson. I'd rather move Lindbohm to Tampa at this point (if they want one of them for Drouin). Plus Fabbri will probably sign a 20-year contract just because he's here.

It's pretty weird. When he was in Calgary we heard "He can't be 'the' guy, he needs to be playing second fiddle to somebody". Then he was playing second fiddle to Pietrangelo and looked kind of worse. Now he's back to being the most relied on defenseman and he's looking great

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
It's pretty weird. When he was in Calgary we heard "He can't be 'the' guy, he needs to be playing second fiddle to somebody". Then he was playing second fiddle to Pietrangelo and looked kind of worse. Now he's back to being the most relied on defenseman and he's looking great

At this point, the fact that the coaching staff can't see that 19 and 27 are much better apart than together is a greater mystery than how the aliens built the pyramids.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
At this point, the fact that the coaching staff can't see that 19 and 27 are much better apart than together is a greater mystery than how the aliens built the pyramids.

The aliens have grav lifts and tractor beams plus directed energy weapons to easily cut through rock to create the huge stone cubes.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
The aliens have grav lifts and tractor beams plus directed energy weapons to easily cut through rock to create the huge stone cubes.

Could they come back and mind meld the coaching staff with the entirety of the fan base and get them understand why it is a good idea to split 19 and 27? Maybe they can solve the issues of famine, global warming and our anemic playoff offense while they're here, too.

RORbacon

May 14, 2014
Central Illinois
zi21n_zpst38ehy3v.jpg

Last edited:

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
The defense needs Bortuzzo....those hits bring energy into the game.

i have been saying this all year. how edmundson continues to get starts over him is a joke. bort does everything edmundson does without taking as many stupid penalties and he can actually pop a goal in every now and then.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
i have been saying this all year. how edmundson continues to get starts over him is a joke. bort does everything edmundson does without taking as many stupid penalties and he can actually pop a goal in every now and then.

This will sound odd but Bortuzzo's offensive game is somewhat underrated. He gets shots on net and has some decent hands.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
From what I've seen, Bortuzzo takes a lot more penalties than Edmundson. Eddy is also a rookie who needs playing time and has more potential. And that's not even mentioning that he's left-handed. It's not a joke at all that he's in the lineup, he's been fine.

Bortuzzo is better offensively yeah but it's not that much of a difference.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Right, neither one drive offense, so it's largely irrelevant. I remember hearings that Edmundson has a connon for a point shot...haven't seen much of it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad