Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Remember when Arvidsson was day-to-day for 6 months and a back surgery

This isn't about 'assumptions,' it's like the development staff and deployment issues. This org says one thing and something completely different happens. They treat the fans like f***ing idiots in every f***ing way.

Almost better off assuming 'day to day' is deathbed and 'out for a while' means 7-10 days.

Survey Says:

They are idiots!

Protect your job, ownership, management, other employees and the players in that order.

Frank the idiots!!

Reactions: SaltyElkHunter

DAkings20

Kings can't score
Dec 26, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
It's beginning to feel a lot like hockey

1695088238728.jpeg

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Look at the D pairs...

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
RIP to anyone who goes to watch the Kings get their backs blown out at the cost of lots of money and jet lag.
Its an hours flight for me, probably the last chance I'll get to see the careers of Kopitar and Doughty.

Only my 2nd hockey game ever, money no issue, is mid level of the lower bowl center ice behind the benches a decent place to sit? Also how long before start time does the warm up skate usually begin?

Last edited:

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Sorry to intrude guys; does anyone know what the plan is for the goalies in the 2 Melbourne games? Hoping that Talbot gets some playing time in Sunday's match.
Cheers

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
That 4th line horrible.

Grundstrom-Lizotte-Lewis.

I hope things change and it ends up being Fagemo-Turcotte-Doty. Give us some youth and entertainment.
Fagemo isn’t a 4th line player.
Turcotte hasn’t even proven he can play.
Doty is a face puncher.

That 4th line would be comically horrible.

Grundstrom-Lizotte-Lewis has the potential to actually be difficult to play against, in addition to being on the right side of the puck for an entire shift.

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
What do you guys think the center TOI breakdown will be for this season? Have to think Lizotte still gets 8-10 mins so do the other 3 just split evenly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad