Kings Article: LA Kings 2021 1st Round Pick D Brandt Clarke Hasn’t Come Down off of Cloud 9

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
Last edited:

ricardfromage

"You wanted the Germs, you get em"
Mar 5, 2020
paradise
As usual another solid article.

BC has the same perfect attitude that players like Luc, Drew, Taylor and so many more have had over the years and every single one of them turned out to be real standouts. Every time he speaks he sounds like a winner, a guy who really wants to be a part of our team and give everything he can to being the best and winning. Love to hear kids like that talk. Mikey said largely the same thing when we drafted him. You could just tell he was going to make it and here we are.

Thanks for the efforts there FR.

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
Great attitude by the kid. I think we have a keeper.

I mean, it's not like he's gonna say on record, "Yeah, I plan to have a horrible gambling addiction, cheat on my wife in a spectacularly public fashion, abandon my kids, go bankrupt, and oh yeah, maybe I'll pay the same chick two or three times to have an abortion."

You have to actually find out that stuff later.

Reactions: ricardfromage

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I mean, it's not like he's gonna say on record, "Yeah, I plan to have a horrible gambling addiction, cheat on my wife in a spectacularly public fashion, abandon my kids, go bankrupt, and oh yeah, maybe I'll pay the same chick two or three times to have an abortion."

I'd like to introduce you to Mitch Miller.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW

I'm actually looking forward to figuring out who we have to package with Clarke to offload his contract. A 1st? A 2nd? Should be a hoot!

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

He's been lauded by his coach for being the person who brought his team along after a teammate was murdered.

He at least knows how to connect with people on different levels. Which is what you don't see in sociopaths.

Reactions: ricardfromage

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad