News Article: Kyrou signs 8 year extension

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
Well when the stats of 5v5 are used and people all of a sudden think that makes him looks "too good" they start pulling out the "even strength" stat and it's pathetic. Kyrou does very well at 5v5 so let's add 3v3 and 4v4 to try to make him look worse. When you're using 3v3 to go against someone you've already lost the argument.
I'm fully on board with your line of thinking, but ES is a stat, granted a very overused, heavily leaned on and overmentioned one, but it's still a stat. Personally, I think what Kyrou needs is a coach that'll force him to get out of his head and relax. Kid's got the skills and just has to buy into himself.

the boiling point is long over. hes getting moved if army wants a job moving forward.
There are many reasons to want to fire Army. Keeping Kyrou is absolutely not one of them.

Last edited:

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
the boiling point is long over. hes getting moved if army wants a job moving forward.
You might as well just stop beating that drum.
If Army's job were even remotely in trouble, he'd have been a fired a good while ago.
Army's here until he chooses to leave or Stillman gets replaced as majority owner.
And it doesn't matter how much of a tizzy fit you want to throw over it.

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
What does pull a Matthew mean? Stay with Ottawa but price gouge them so it's harder to build a good team?
I'm not sure if you're referring to Matthews, but they're talking about his brother as in not engage in contract extension talks and get traded away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad