Rumor: Kyle Turris - Bought out

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
judging how Ryan thanked Melnyk on his way out and Turris trashed Melnyk, I think we all know who is the more likeable player

----- kyle turris

Last edited:

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Animated_gun_turret.gif

I have no idea what this is indicating but its very satisfying to watch....

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I have no idea what this is indicating but its very satisfying to watch....

When we first traded for Turris we used that turret when he scored goals.

Its like how we use to have pun GDT's and post pictures that related to how many win streak we were on or had theme avatars across the board.

It's pretty dead now days.

Reactions: Taluss

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
judging how Ryan thanked Melnyk on his way out and Turris trashed Melnyk, I think we all know who is the more likeable player

Judging by the work Kyle Turris did in this community, and the relationships he still maintains here, I'd say he's a top notch, likeable guy.

He's fallen off a cliff from a hockey perspective and in hindsight, moving on was 100% the right move. And there's no reason to bring him back. He'll likely go somewhere on a PTO.

But let's not skewer him or his wife for making a "comment" about Eugene Melnyk, who's a documented ungrateful, entitled, and petty person.

Reactions: aragorn and GCK

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Judging by the work Kyle Turris did in this community, and the relationships he still maintains here, I'd say he's a top notch, likeable guy.

He's fallen off a cliff from a hockey perspective and in hindsight, moving on was 100% the right move. And there's no reason to bring him back. He'll likely go somewhere on a PTO.

But let's not skewer him or his wife for making a "comment" about Eugene Melnyk, who's a documented ungrateful, entitled, and petty person.

I was alluding to Turris being more likeable for beefing melynk.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

I'd say that joke went right over your head

Read it again, it's quite funny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad