Animated_gun_turret.gif

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
In 3 years, Turris will be:

a) 29 years old
b) looking for his first UFA contract
c) as a result of a & b, "useless" and/or "an anchor on our team" and/or "holding back our young players", according to HFSens
d) all of the above

Happy Birthday, Kyle. Enjoy it, because you've got 3 years until the mob notices your gray hairs and new market-value contract in their peripheral vision... :sarcasm:

BigBush*

Seems like just yesterday he was a pimply face kid having to pout his was out of Arizona to come to hockey country ;)

I hope he continues his trend of setting new career highs in points after every season as he is one of my favorite players

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Amazing how he's matured into a number one centre in such a short time. And it's hilarious how much Arizona fans hate him, he's probably one of the best community guys on the team, he's an excellent two way player, and looks like he's emerged as one of our main leaders. Bryan Murray's best trade by a long shot.

BigBush*

Amazing how he's matured into a number one centre in such a short time. And it's hilarious how much Arizona fans hate him, he's probably one of the best community guys on the team, he's an excellent two way player, and looks like he's emerged as one of our main leaders. Bryan Murray's best trade by a long shot.

I wouldn't say it took him a short time to mature into a #1C. It only took him a few years to blossom in Ottawa, but he's spent roughly half his career (over 3 seasons) in Arizona and their farm team

I can understand why their fans are bitter. Arizona developed him and kept him humble and hungry, and then Ottawa developed him into a 1C

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I wouldn't say it took him a short time to mature into a #1C. It only took him a few years to blossom in Ottawa, but he's spent half his career (3 and half seasons) in Arizona and their farm team

Ya I didn't write that well. I meant more that he came over with a ton of question marks and quickly turned into a number one centre that (especially with Spezza leaving) was crucial to our rebuild.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
No matter what happens in his career his overtime goal against the Rangers will always be one of my most favourite moments as a Sens fan

BigBush*

Ya I didn't write that well. I meant more that he came over with a ton of question marks and quickly turned into a number one centre that (especially with Spezza leaving) was crucial to our rebuild.

Ya I hear ya. No one expected him to outplay Spezza and steal his spot 2 seasons ago and then play even better last year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad