Speculation: Kyle palmieri where’s he going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Going to guess Boston. I know that in the past, there were rumors he wouldn't waive for Canada. Or at least certain parts. Boston has long been rumored as a possible destination for the last couple of years, it feels like.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
I would guess Carolina has an offer out for him. They need another top-6 winger and he checks a lot of boxes for how they play.

Reactions: TheBigLetowski

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
My guess is Islanders since he wouldn't have to move to another city and Lou knows all the info on him. But Boston needs a forward bad and they may just overpay which would be a first.

Reactions: buud

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
My guess is Islanders since he wouldn't have to move to another city and Lou knows all the info on him. But Boston needs a forward bad and they may just overpay which would be a first.

FTR, Palms was a Ray Shero acquisition. I mean, Lou probably still knows all the info about him lol, but he didn't acquire Palms for the Devils.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
FTR, Palms was a Ray Shero acquisition. I mean, Lou probably still knows all the info about him lol, but he didn't acquire Palms for the Devils.
Nothing happened with the Devils without Lou being involved.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I stand corrected as to his coming to the Devils. Lou does his thing and I just think he still has scouts ect at the Devils that he can dig around. If Lee is out for first round of the playoffs, Lou will add.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Edmonton you heard it here first.

for a 2nd and Tyler Benson
Can’t take his cap without cap going the other way. + Russell?

I’d do that deal... I think Benson will be NHL ready next year and would be a good add for the Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad