Kuznetsov point and goal totals this season

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Kuznetsov has matched his career high of 37 pts from last year in 41 less games. Also set a new career high in goals the other night in Columbus, beating his 11 goals from last year.

How many points does he end up with? 60? 70? 80?
What about the goals? 20? 25? 30?

Please remember to cast a vote in both point and goal categories.

Maruk moustache

Apr 6, 2011
Austin
Last year I said he'd get to 25. Everyone watching had seen the obvious progress over last year and I said it at the end of last year so it was not exactly going out on a limb, I know.

But I can't believe how all-around good he is right now.

Maruk moustache

Apr 6, 2011
Austin
Definitely best player on the ice. He's now a player anyone should want to pay to see.

Joe B was saying during the Detroit games that he got some instruction from Datsyuk the great, what, over the offseason or something. That must have been some talk.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Definitely best player on the ice. He's now a player anyone should want to pay to see.

Joe B was saying during the Detroit games that he got some instruction from Datsyuk the great, what, over the offseason or something. That must have been some talk.

Datsyuk in his prime was something else. Almost as good as the big 3 of Ovechkin/Crosby/Malkin. Kuznetsov has really nailed down the offensive magic it seems, now if he can bring half of what Datsyuk could bring defensively, we have ourselves another legit top 15 C.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Kuznetsov is a beast, love his playing, skating style and slick moves. Awesome hockey player.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Bumping this.
Kuznetsov finished the season with 20 goals and 77 pts, tied for the lead among Russian players with Panarin. Leads the league in primary assists, top 10 in pts and 4th in assists.

The majority of the voters were right. He's a beast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad