Injury Report: Krug to miss 2-3 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
All I know is our forwards need to learn how to score at least 4 goals a game because This defense is going to give up a lot of goals.

I feel bad for Tuukka-his stats are going to suck. I figure Svedberg gets tomorrow's start but Tuukka will be carrying a lot of weight in his shoulders.

But if a team has got to have a ton of injuries-early in the season is better than the end. At least when players return there's still time to make a playoff push and if not-fingers crossed we win the lottery.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
All I know is our forwards need to learn how to score at least 4 goals a game because This defense is going to give up a lot of goals.

I feel bad for Tuukka-his stats are going to suck. I figure Svedberg gets tomorrow's start but Tuukka will be carrying a lot of weight in his shoulders.

But if a team has got to have a ton of injuries-early in the season is better than the end. At least when players return there's still time to make a playoff push and if not-fingers crossed we win the lottery.

Yeah this is not going to be a fun time for our goalies.
Rask needs to freeze the puck a lot more and just take his chances with the defensive zone faceoffs. Its not ideal but we can't clear the puck at all and it's a big part of how things are getting completely out of hand in our end.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Just popped online to see what was up in Bruin land, not good

Me thinks this place this place will be crazier than usual

For sure. These young experimented AHL guy have a lot of pressure. The vulture are licking their chops.

Right now, our best Dmen is in his ELC, still make rookie mistakes, our #2 comes back from injury and plays like a #4-5 and the rest are #6-7 or AHL guys. Lots of pressure on the Forwards, Rask and Julien.

Well see what happens in November. Will be interesting for sure to watch it unfold.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Yeah this is not going to be a fun time for our goalies.
Rask needs to freeze the puck a lot more and just take his chances with the defensive zone faceoffs. Its not ideal but we can't clear the puck at all and it's a big part of how things are getting completely out of hand in our end.

that was killing me to watch yesterday, even when they were leading.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
This was the line-up in practice leading into the Buffalo game:

Lucic-Krejci-Griffith
Kelly-Bergeron-Gagne
Marchand/Fraser-Soderberg-Eriksson
Paille-Campbell-Smith

Seidenberg-Hamilton
Warsofsky-McQuaid
Morrow/Bartkowski-Trotman

Rask
Svedberg

http://www.csnne.com/boston-bruins/marchand-suffers-tweak-may-miss-thursdays-game

My preference on the defense--play the kids and sit Bartkowski.

I'd rather have a Morrow-McQuaid pair instead of Warsofsky. DW is tiny. Plays tiny. No way he could take on other teams' top lines.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
For sure. These young experimented AHL guy have a lot of pressure. The vulture are licking their chops.

Right now, our best Dmen is in his ELC, still make rookie mistakes, our #2 comes back from injury and plays like a #4-5 and the rest are #6-7 or AHL guys. Lots of pressure on the Forwards, Rask and Julien.

Well see what happens in November. Will be interesting for sure to watch it unfold.

Sure will

I wonder IF those young guns have the hiccups some of us actually expect them to strictly due to youth/inexperience if those same fans screaming for the kids in training camp (although most were part of the Spooner love fest) will see just why most coaches/GM`s or whomever, if they have the choice, will often look to the vet as their choice and in reality, the only guy Julien chose over one of the kids was/has been Gagne, and I`m not sure he`s taken the spot of anyone from Providence who would help this team right now

Love the Robins story, but not sure how his presence would make a lick of a difference right now

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Chiarelli is an idiot, should have moved Bart for a 3rd. I would rather even have signed Boychuck and then move Chara in the off season.

I think his intent was to use the seconds to get a better RW but he didn't think through what this defense would look like with a couple of injuries-especially if Chara was one of them. Not a good showing by a GM there.

I figured this was going to be an off year (make playoffs but lose in the first/second round) when they couldn't find a real top RW but this team looked awful before the Chara injury and while I think they could have worked through that the team has had Dmen dropping like flies and hasn't had a chance to adjust to one new guy in the line up much less 2 and now 3.

Gonna be a long season.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Chiarelli is an idiot, should have moved Bart for a 3rd. I would rather even have signed Boychuck and then move Chara in the off season.

Again, that's assuming he had takers. Would you give up a third for him? Just ridiculous thinking.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Parise slash on Krug was reckless and uncalled for and cheap and he should get games.

Been watching Warsofsky since his BU days and have seen him a lot of times in Providence. At then end of last year he was playing very, very well down there.

I dont know what was going on in training camp but he did not have the best of camp.

The guy I saw in March could play up here. He would take a hit to make a play and very smart player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino