Kreps, Ramholt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
MHJS said:
What do you guys see as the upsides and downsides of each. Also, how long until each arrives at the NHL level (if you could guess)

Ramholt is probably be like Tony Lidman....I say at least 2-3 yrs before he is a regular in the NHL

kacz

Jul 1, 2003
www.youtube.com
MHJS said:
What do you guys see as the upsides and downsides of each. Also, how long until each arrives at the NHL level (if you could guess)

I think that Kamil Kreps will turn out something like a Robert Lang

Hitman*

JasonMacIsaac said:
Ramhold is more like T Kaberle. I find their styles very similar.

I suddenly feel so happy. I'll have to keep saying this ovre and over again to myself. Any cool nickname we can give him so I'll like him even more?

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Kreps is a very talented player who is in a slump with Brampton and his ppg totals are only .5 points per game. That is very poor for a second round pick. IMO he will come out of it but with his NHL future, he doesn't have a huge chance in FLA unless he can pass Taticek on the depth chart. Kreps can fly and has great skills and could become a decent 2nd/3rd line center and put up 25 goals, 35 assists but I don't see him in the NHL for another 2/3 years.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
PanthersRule said:
Kreps is a very talented player who is in a slump with Brampton and his ppg totals are only .5 points per game. That is very poor for a second round pick. IMO he will come out of it but with his NHL future, he doesn't have a huge chance in FLA unless he can pass Taticek on the depth chart. Kreps can fly and has great skills and could become a decent 2nd/3rd line center and put up 25 goals, 35 assists but I don't see him in the NHL for another 2/3 years.

Upside=2nd line center
downside (in NHL)= 4th line center

His real downside is playing in a AHL as a role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad