Injury Report: Kreider fully cleared to play

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I would think Tambellini would be in the mix for callup just due to seniority.

If I had to choose, I would call up Lettieri
Yeah on seniority, for sure. The thing with him is he's playing on a better Hartford team than in recent seasons and he's having his worst statistical year. I'd rather they do merit-based promotions, and I get the feeling that Tambo isn't really seen as being in the cards long term for the organization. He's 23 and whether he has improved since his pro debut is debatable. He's 24 right around the start of next year, RFA, and I wouldn't be surprised if they let him walk. They can get guys like him on AHL deals.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So who's the dude who had this last night, can we vet him for future breaks?

This is really terrible news. This is months out of the lineup. He'll likely need to go on blood thinners, which will keep him sidelined even further. I'm not a Dr, but I've played one on TV.

Terrible, terrible.

Get well soon, CK20.
Well the guy that was posting it this morning also said it was going to be six weeks. So maybe not so bad?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
It also seems to happen to many athletes. Don't know why.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I can only guess the reason why he left the game abruptly was he felt something wrong in his arm. Why did he even dress last night in the first place?

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Anybody that flies often is always at risk for a blood clot. They start out in the legs and work their way up through the arms and possibly into the lungs where they become pulmonary emboli, which can be deadly if not found and treated.

Chris is lucky that this was discovered when the clot was in the arm and not closer to the heart and lungs. As others have mentioned, he'll be out until the trade deadline or so.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The same doctor performed blood clot surgery on Stamkos and Vasilevsky. Dr. Karl Illig. 2 months for both players. They have to take blood thinners 1-3 months after the surgery. No physical contact.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
Well that hurts , they will have to make playoffs without him and hope he gets back by years end likely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad