GDT: Kraken vs Flames tonight in Cgy @ 7:30. Flames on a 5 game win streak but are still 7 pts out of a playoff spot.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
The Flames management/coaching is a clown show. How do you have Hamifin out there on the pk when the game is over with a minute left?

It's like they have never heard of asset protection. He better not be playing Thursday.

Reactions: joescores

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I went to bed after second, just didn't feel we had it in us and was incredibly tired. Just finished watching highlights- we almost came back, oh well.

Please no more Oeesterle, this guy is a mediocre AHL journeyman with a very limited toolbox, no more.

Lindholm's trade looks like a highway robbery.

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
I don't understand why the 3rd Seattle goal counted. It was clearly icing.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I went to bed after second, just didn't feel we had it in us and was incredibly tired. Just finished watching highlights- we almost came back, oh well.

Please no more Oeesterle, this guy is a mediocre AHL journeyman with a very limited toolbox, no more.

I can't fathom why Oesterle would play and Gilbert sit. The coaches must have found a flaw in Gilbert's play that is greater than the risk of playing Oesterle. I don't think there is one. Gilbert/Pachal is not a bad pairing.

Once Hani goes we're going to be in a world of hurt of Oesterle is on the ice every night.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I can't fathom why Oesterle would play and Gilbert sit. The coaches must have found a flaw in Gilbert's play that is greater than the risk of playing Oesterle. I don't think there is one. Gilbert/Pachal is not a bad pairing.

Once Hani goes we're going to be in a world of hurt of Oesterle is on the ice every night.
Absolutely mate, the guy should be playing limited mins in the A...

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

He wasn't contributing anything for the team this season. Not just offensively, but he fell off a cliff in his own zone. His relative possession metrics in Vancouver are also pretty bad. Could be a one off season for it, or it could be the start of a legitimate degradation in play. Even last season his defensive play was holding up despite having weaker wingers.

I thank the lucky starts everyday he turned down whatever contract we offered. Even at 8m he would've been an anchor.

Reactions: Boomstick

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
hyperbole and fear mongering much? Kylington / Weegar / Andersson is a comparable top 3 to last year's stanley cup runners up ( Forsling / Ekblad / Montour)

If they lack anything it's Sasha Barkov

I agree with this but the next 3 after them are pretty awful right now. We don’t have a Gudas. We don’t even really have a Mahura. We have plenty of Marc Staals though

The Barkov and the Tkachuk are the main difference though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad