GDT: KRAKEN @ SENS 7PM Tonight on SportsnetOne

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I think Stu and Tank were responsible for Bath's good game. Epitomized by his gift wrapped goal.
It's sad when you can't even give him credit when he plays well. He had a good game, looked engaged on both sides of the ice, got rewarded with a nice open cage after ringing the iron earlier in the game. If he keeps playing the way he did last night he'll win back a lot of fans.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Rangers just beat the Sharks and are on a good roll, so hopefully they'll relax a bit against us.
Rangers are good, one of, if not the best team in the Eastern Conference this year (at this point). The Senators will need their "A game" undoubtedly.

Reactions: LiseL

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
It's sad when you can't even give him credit when he plays well. He had a good game, looked engaged on both sides of the ice, got rewarded with a nice open cage after ringing the iron earlier in the game. If he keeps playing the way he did last night he'll win back a lot of fans.
Sorry if I make you sad! But Batherson's good games are like most everyone else on the team's normal games. Maybe I will give him more credit when he strings together a number of solid games in a row.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Sorry if I make you sad! But Batherson's good games are like most everyone else on the team's normal games. Maybe I will give him more credit when he strings together a number of solid games in a row.
lol, you're delusional if you actually believe what you post...

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
lol, you're delusional if you actually believe what you post...
Batherson could be the worst defensive player on the team. Usually a complete lack of effort combined with a lackadaisical attitude. Convince me otherwise.

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021

He has 10 points (6 & 4)in his last 10 games.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Batherson could be the worst defensive player on the team. Usually a complete lack of effort combined with a lackadaisical attitude. Convince me otherwise.
What does that have to do with his game last night? You've already shown you're incapable of an unbiased opinion of the guy, so why would I try to convince you of anything at this point?

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
What does that have to do with his game last night? You've already shown you're incapable of an unbiased opinion of the guy, so why would I try to convince you of anything at this point?
I just said that his good game last night had probably more to do with him playing with the two best all round forwards on the team. How is that unbiased?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I just said that his good game last night had probably more to do with him playing with the two best all round forwards on the team. How is that unbiased?
You've made it pretty clear you're incapable of giving him any credit, if he did something good, it's because of someone else, and even if it isn't, it's no better than any other player on the teams normal game. The fact that even when called out on it you can't see it for what it is just exemplifies how deep down the rabbit hole you are.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
You've made it pretty clear you're incapable of giving him any credit, if he did something good, it's because of someone else, and even if it isn't, it's no better than any other player on the teams normal game. The fact that even when called out on it you can't see it for what it is just exemplifies how deep down the rabbit hole you are.
Thanks for the insight.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Batherson will get chances offensively whether he is playing well or not, he is that skilled. When I judge him I prefer to look at his defensive effort, physicality and location of his turnovers. Batherson was very good against Seattle.

Reactions: Micklebot

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Batherson will get chances offensively whether he is playing well or not, he is that skilled. When I judge him I prefer to look at his defensive effort, physicality and location of his turnovers. Batherson was very good against Seattle.
completely agree. That's why his last season and a bit have been so frustrating, because the potential is there for him to be so much more if he just plays like he did against Seattle.

He doesn't need to be a two way stud, an honest effort is enough.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
completely agree. That's why his last season and a bit have been so frustrating, because the potential is there for him to be so much more if he just plays like he did against Seattle.

He doesn't need to be a two way stud, an honest effort is enough.
Absolutely, he just needs to not be a Duclair/Hoffman guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad