Koivu777's GM Game Sign Up & Discussion Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:sabres everyone available for the right price except Duchene, Hodgson, Shattenkirk, OEL, Enroth...

Send offers on:

Perry
Whitney
Vrbata
Pominville
Krejci
Horton
Steen
Ehrhoff
Regehr
Sekera
Seidenberg

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
The Rangers would like to announce that they have hired Pierre Mcquire as new head coach, his assistants will be Steve Spott, Marc Crawford, and Keith Jones

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
New C in Mtl

Josh Gorges has been named captain of the Montreal Canadiens.

198291-josh-gorges.jpg

With the departure to Calgary of former captain Brian Gionta, it was important to quickly designate a replacement. A fans and players' favorite, Gorges showed a lot of leadership during the last seasons and happily accepted the job.

Andrei Markov and Erik Cole will be his assistants.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:habs are not done with their retool. They've just announced the return of Patrick Roy in Montreal, this time as head coach of the team !

royweb.jpg

This nomination isn't the biggest surprise. Everyone knew that Randy Cunneyworth was a replacement and not a long term option. With the Nordiques not coming back to Quebec City in the near future, Roy was clearly a favourite to grab Montreal's head coach job. Congrats Patrick, and good luck !​

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:habs signed UFA Kristian Huselius to a 2 years deal, $3.25m/yr.

Tomas Kaberle and Matt Stajan are still available and fairly cheap, looking for picks/prospects/4th liners. PM me !

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
Kane to Panthers

the Florida Panthers are very pleased to announce that they have signed Evander Kane to an offer sheet for 7 years 6mil per year. the Jets get are 2013 1st, 2nd and 3rd

we are very happy to have Kane in our lineup he will be a great player in the future and be an important piece in our rebuild

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
the Florida Panthers are very pleased to announce that they have signed Evander Kane to an offer sheet for 7 years 6mil per year. the Jets get are 2013 1st, 2nd and 3rd

we are very happy to have Kane in our lineup he will be a great player in the future and be an important piece in our rebuild

The jets can match it...

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
img_waa_oilers.gif

Have signed

Cory-Schneider-5162-19771.jpg

4 years 4 million per year

Oilers have there Number 1 goalie now

Last edited:

bigbadbruins7

Dec 18, 2011
CT
img_waa_oilers.gif

Are please to sign

jackman_01.jpg

Barret jackman

for

4 years 4.4 per year

Barret Jackman resigned with the Blues during the season. i did not see his name on the list or i would have pointed it out. he has always been on my roster in the team management thread. sorry but he never hit free agency

Starchild74

Aug 27, 2009
Barret Jackman resigned with the Blues during the season. i did not see his name on the list or i would have pointed it out. he has always been on my roster in the team management thread. sorry but he never hit free agency

Ok the Oilers haven't signed him then lol

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I want in. Wich team is still available?

I would love to take Vancouver or Detroit.

Either team I would be happy with.

Saturated Fats

This is water
Jan 24, 2007
Vancouver/Edinburgh
they were given 24 hours and they didn't
This cannot be allowed, as he was offered an offer sheet by a different team before you offered him one. Once an offer sheet is signed by a player, they cannot sign an offer sheet with another team, and can only have the offer matched by their existing team.

Sorry mate, your contract offer is null and void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad