Injury Report: Kochetkov in concussion protocol - placed on IR

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I said before sending him to the AHL to play a few games during the ASB would be the way to go since he is horrible when cold, and amazing when stringing games

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
He's also not being sent to Chicago, he was sent back to Syracuse where Carolina had a deal for Kochetkov earlier.

Syracuse has games on 1/31, 2/2, and 2/3. I can see him playing one of the weekend games to knock some rust off at a minimum.
FYI, he was sent to Chicago. Chicago has them listed on their roster right now. Cuse doesnt.

Chicago learning the errors of the ways?

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
FYI, he was sent to Chicago. Chicago has them listed on their roster right now. Cuse doesnt.

Guessing Syracuse is full for goalies now since Kochetkov has been in Raleigh for so long.

Will be interesting to see if Carolina actually found a AHL seller or if they do a short term agreement with Chicago again. I hope not, but it seems like they are in the find out phase.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.

Chicago wanted to win and the build my own team with blackjack and hookers approach did not result in winning. They're gonna have to find some way of getting NHL developmental talent if they ever want to compete.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

1000000310.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad