Recalled/Assigned: Kivlenieks up, Korpisalo and Hannikainen to Cleveland

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
We're back to overworking Bob, we'll see how well that works for 400th time we've done it. If we're going to continue do that the best place for Korp is in the AHL.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Does anybody think that either of these factors are involved in the recent one-day roster moves?:

- Salary cap management (i.e. paying lower AHL salaries to 2-way guys on days without a game or practice).

- Some unwritten agreement with Kivlenieks' agent to give Matiss a certain number of days of NHL pay this season in return for him being willing to come to the AHL from Europe.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Does anybody think that either of these factors are involved in the recent one-day roster moves?:

- Salary cap management (i.e. paying lower AHL salaries to 2-way guys on days without a game or practice).

- Some unwritten agreement with Kivlenieks' agent to give Matiss a certain number of days of NHL pay this season in return for him being willing to come to the AHL from Europe.

No to either.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011

Doubt it. They simply want to get Korpi some work and NHL rules require a team to carry two goalies on their roster, hence the temporary swap out.

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015

- Show Tavares and his agent that the Blue Jackets are willing to do anything to win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad