Player Discussion Kirill Kaprizov (Part 3)

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Genuine question but why wouldnt he?

-Losing Fiala might have a negative impact on his production, as his line is now the only line other teams need to worry about.
-He also loses some of that PP production that comes with losing a first line winger, even if Fiala didn't spend all of his PP time with Kaprizov.
-Zuccarello is another year older and one can only wonder how long Kaprizov will be able to drag his corpse around.
-I'm not counting on Hartman continuing to be a 65 point center.
-Injuries.
-There's also a natural fluctuation in production that most players experience from year to year.

A couple reasons I can think of why he might not get 100.

Reactions: Sad People

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Oh yeah, the pizza-pie theory. Except I don't believe in pizza.

Pineapple on Pizza is the best. You know it too!

Where’s Talon and his “half that amount” guess this time around. Maybe people need to start throwing out numbers until he comes along and says “half that”.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If Zucc's play falls off, or he gets injured, then Boldy can fill in. With his IQ, passing ability, and shot, can't see there being a dropoff in Kap's production. Boldy is sort of like a giant Zucc, with a better shot.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I dont know I guess just call me a fanbay or ignorant but I dont see Kaps production dipping all that much, Im at the point where I expect 100+ points from him.

Last edited:

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
50+ goals is my hope for him this year, he started off slow in that department and I felt like he wasn’t shooting to nearly his full potential last year, has enough experience with NHL goalies now to fully exploit them. I think his PP numbers can only improve after two years of our PP being abysmal.

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
Kaprizov elevates his line-mates to unforeseen heights points-wise.

Zuccarello's previous career high was 61. He got 79 last year.

Hartman's previous high was 31. He got 65 last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad