GDT: Kings vs Jets 7:00 CT [tank talk --> tank thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
That is the one and only thing I admire about Stuart. He doesn't take **** from any one. He may not be a great fighter but he knows how to stir the pot.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Thor actually playing well this game. Lowry scoring. Pavs making routine saves. Why now!!??!?!

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Petan's timing of that pass on the 2on1 was perfect. Set up Dano with lots of time. I think he's gonna be a player, he's just too good at passing to be buried in the minors.

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
Lawless says if we get younger, it will be Maurice's job in the first half of next season to teach the young players how to play defense. Maurice still has still not taught the rest of the team to teach good defense in a season plus.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Lawless says if we get younger, it will be Maurice's job in the first half of next season to teach the young players how to play defense. Maurice still has still not taught the rest of the team to teach good defense in a season plus.

I have a lot of criticisms about Maurice, but I can't say I agree with this. Jets were an above average defensive team last season. They're not a bad defensive team even this season.

They take too many penalties and have pathetic special teams, and Maurice needs to take plenty of blame for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad