We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Seriously, why...

Zg2Vr2y.gif

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Only thing I can think of, Cammy is not happy with his usage and minutes, or Stevens is not happy with Cammy. So Blake took action.

Why would you trade one of the only players you have that can take a shift at center/wing and produce ?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
oiler fan I come in peace(as much as any opposition fan can)

I understand the deal from the oilers perspective--but not LAK

JJ can play all 3 fwd positions---but other than that cam looked to be productive with the Kings--JJ not so much with the Oilers

not here to cause trouble--just can not understand the deal from the LAK point of view

Reactions: Davit17

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
I thought he looked really good for us. Provided some depth at offense in the bottom six. Really scratching my head on this one.
I was really hoping to see a line of camera, Kempe, Gaborik once Gaborik and Carter got back. That could have been a very nice threat for a 3rd line.
Just have to hope there's a reason for this. Like one of the young guys in Ontario is ready and made him expendable. And JJ can be fully buried in the minors.

Reactions: KingTrouty and Sol

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
I was really hoping to see a line of camera, Kempe, Gaborik once Gaborik and Carter got back. That could have been a very nice threat for a 3rd line.
Just have to hope there's a reason for this. Like one of the young guys in Ontario is ready and made him expendable. And JJ can be fully buried in the minors.

Brodzinski/Mersch are really the only forwards excelling in Ontario, and we already know Brodz/Mersch both have more to prove at the NHL level.

Davit17

Jun 30, 2011
We could bury AA in the minors too. Trade him instead of the guy doing something besides taking penalties haha.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Michael Cammalleri was super inconsistent with us. You just didn't know what you were gonna get out of him.

I like this deal. Though I'm sad Cammalleri's stay was short lived. Hopefully Blake will be smart and snag Frolov out of the KHL.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
While this trade did suck. Cammalleri wasn't anything special. He's been pretty bad except for a couple games. They both suck. Lateral move.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad