Confirmed with Link: Kings Recall Pearson-Vey-Toffoli

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Interesting... So any clues what this means coming out of the break? This puts them at 23 players currently right? So a trade coming or Fraser is in Manchester for good and Vey is taking his spot.

Henry1515

Jul 24, 2005
What are the chances that Murray lets them ride the bench most the time? I hope he puts them all on a line together and see how they do for once.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
Toffoli was always coming back, his days in the AHL are over
Vey should be on the Kings, he has nothing left to do in Manchester. With that said, I worry about him being scratched
Pearson should be left in Manchester for the rest of the season

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Toffoli was always coming back, his days in the AHL are over
Vey should be on the Kings, he has nothing left to do in Manchester. With that said, I worry about him being scratched
Pearson should be left in Manchester for the rest of the season

This is my feeling on it too. Have Pearson come up as a black ace.

Ron*

Can't scratch em all!

Dean Lombardi Moneyballing Sutter? :laugh:

Doubtful. I know you are joking about it but obviously they are talking to each other about getting more scoring.

Seems that Toffoli and Vey were doing a good job when they were here together, Vey just needs to get his head straight, being lackadaisical and showing up late for practice isn't going to win him any Brownie points with Sutter.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Doubtful. I know you are joking about it but obviously they are talking to each other about getting more scoring.

Seems that Toffoli and Vey were doing a good job when they were here together, Vey just needs to get his head straight, being lackadaisical and showing up late for practice isn't going to win him any Brownie points with Sutter.

And it shouldn't, especially when you're a scrub.

KingKopitar11*

What are the chances that Murray lets them ride the bench most the time? I hope he puts them all on a line together and see how they do for once.

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-l.png

AlabamaKingsFan

Jan 29, 2014
Tt-kopi-carter
King-richards-brown
Pearson-stoll-williams
Clifford-vey-nolan
Hmmm.looks good to me.
Could rotate lewis and pearson into the line up to shelter pearson a bit.unless he plays great then rotate clifford and lewis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad