Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Ok, i changed my mind.

Beat this team worse than the Ducks, would make the sting feel a drop better from last June.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Nobody in the East or West scares me.

The only team I could see us having real trouble with are the Islanders because of the style they play. The Bolts as well, but im not sure I see them coming out of their bracket.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
This is likely Cam's last home game of his incredible run. It'd be awesome to give him a huge standing ovation no matter the outcome.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Hope your right.

A lot said the same about Talbot.

if ur afraid of hammond and the sens in round 1 then we'd eventually have to beat them later in the playoffs anyways. being scared of playing some team in the playoffs is a bizarre thought process imo. if u wanna be the last team standing your gonna have to beat great teams...

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Every Flames fan is a Ranger fan tonight. Kick the hell out of them and best wishes!:yo:

Yeah well if the Rangers manage to win tonight Calgary better take advantage and keep winning too. LA will not lay down and die, they play their best with their backs against the wall.

Vickers8

Payback time, LGR! Got a chance to do some real damage to their playoff chances....

tumblr_lve5hxm2Yr1qlpk0mo1_500.jpg

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Is Henrik in for this one? I remember it was initially rumored he would be back against Kings. Would love to see him in for one Kings game this year.

Kings would be a tough first game back after not playing for 2 months though.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
if ur afraid of hammond and the sens in round 1 then we'd eventually have to beat them later in the playoffs anyways. being scared of playing some team in the playoffs is a bizarre thought process imo. if u wanna be the last team standing your gonna have to beat great teams...

Yeah. The only goalie to legitimately scare me is Price. We can beat anyone else, including the Burger man. Guy is riding a tremendous hot streak, but the bubble will burst at some point.

McDonagh

Slow it down 30GHz
Mar 8, 2009
Is Henrik in for this one? I remember it was initially rumored he would be back against Kings. Would love to see him in for one Kings game this year.

Kings would be a tough first game back after not playing for 2 months though.

Unfortunately :)sarcasm:) the birth of his daughter set him back a few days he's now expected Sunday vs Caps

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Yeah. The only goalie to legitimately scare me is Price. We can beat anyone else, including the Burger man. Guy is riding a tremendous hot streak, but the bubble will burst at some point.

So what applies to Hammond does not apply to Talbot? Talbots been hot for a good 10 games now. Hamburglar is undefeated in 15. Why is Hammond coming down to earth and not Talbs?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
So what applies to Hammond does not apply to Talbot? Talbots been hot for a good 10 games now. Hamburglar is undefeated in 15. Why is Hammond coming down to earth and not Talbs?

I do think Talbot will come back down to earth, but you also can't compare the two. Different teams, different defenses, Talbot is in his 2nd season, Hammond was in the AHL a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad