Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesstik

Feb 13, 2015
watching them play the devils right now, its hard to imagine that this team is fighting for a playoff spot

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Kings don't look that impressive against the Devs tonight. The Devs have 8 shots on net through 2 periods....but not for lack of possession. They just can't put anything on net. They easily outplayed the Kings in the 2nd period.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
You know how the Islanders play us like it's their Stanley Cup? Can we do that? Please please please run them out of the building.

Matt4776

May 8, 2009
Hopefully our boys will still have an axe to grind with this team. It's obviously nowhere near as sweet as winning last year would've been, but it would be nice to help ease them out of the playoff race.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I think this game will go a long way to show how much pride they have. Not that losing means they have no pride but a nice ass kicking in front of our home fans to put a bit o a dagger in their playoff hopes would be nice.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
You know how the Islanders play us like it's their Stanley Cup? Can we do that? Please please please run them out of the building.

You mean the way we just humiliated and ran their neighbors out of our building?

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I think this game will go a long way to show how much pride they have. Not that losing means they have no pride but a nice ass kicking in front of our home fans to put a bit o a dagger in their playoff hopes would be nice.

It's not like they beat the Kings in LA in comeback fashion or anything.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Stealing this from the Senator's thread because it's pretty relevant to us as well. :laugh:

CAuIMnPUgAAzYUN.jpg

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Honest....at this point:

LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.

I DO NOT want to end up in 1st and play the Sens in the first round. Much rather end up 2nd and play the Caps.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Honest....at this point:

LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.

I DO NOT want to end up in 1st and play the Sens in the first round. Much rather end up 2nd and play the Caps.

LOL at being afraid of the senators. They are nowhere near as deep as we are. You're watching NHL network too much listening to the panel sell you on the "Hamburgler." I can't wait to play them Thursday.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
LOL at being afraid of the senators. They are nowhere near as deep as we are. You're watching NHL network too much listening to the panel sell you on the "Hamburgler." I can't wait to play them Thursday.
A hot goalie can beat ANY team.

NYRCNS39

Apr 12, 2007
Sens can catch the caps for the wild card, only 3 points back with 1 game in hand... Better to keep winning if you want to avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad