GDT: Kings @ Oilers - 7 pm - SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Personally... Vegas... revenge is sweet.

Always nice to be the team that knocks off the defending champs as well.
That and Vegas plays more of a skating game than an all out grindfest. It's also really hard to beat a closely matched team again and again and again so I think the balance of odds would favor the Oilers more against the Knights than KIngs.

Reactions: Leonardlizard

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Screenshot_20240328-195151.png

I don't know that you ever see a period with so little chances against. Crazy.

And we had just as many chances as they did, but they were all in the crease. Beauty.

Oh, and we beat them up pretty good on the street side.

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Leon had the opportunity to go to the Lego place when he was a rookie and had to go to the Lego place

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Had to start the game a little late so I just caught up. Someone needs to make lizotte feel a lot of pain.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
I don’t like the lack of response from the team when Lizotte ran Skinner. A team like Tampa would’ve dog-piled him.
I can understand that but it’s exactly what Lizotte wants. He loves mixing it up so if he can get guys off their game or get them to take a bad penalty that’s him winning.

Gotta stay disciplined and hurt him where it counts. Choke the life out of their game and not give them any opportunity.

Put the game away and then get him at the end.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I also think the Knights might be just a little over confident thinking they have the Oilers number... and the Oilers will be extra determined NOT to lose to them again... Kings on the other hand will be ultra hungry to beat the Oilers and the Oilers have beaten them twice already... a 3rd consecutive time is harder (although I still think the Oilers win vs either this year).

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Would you rather herpes or syph?

Either one is undesirable.

True, but it's still a pretty easy question to answer. Herpes all day. A mouth sore for a week once a year or a degenerative brain disease?

Kind of like you pick Los Angeles all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad