GDT: Kings @ Oilers - 7 pm - SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Nah, it's just like I've been saying. The give a shit for old teams that are cup contenders only really is in peak form when the chips are down.

Frankly I don't even want the oldest team in the league sacrificing everything for a big game in February against Montreal.
Oilers aren’t even playing close to max effort tonight either though.

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
He and Brown are flying out there. I feel like Ryan is cooked but he hasn’t looked like a liability at least. Would like another speedy player on that line though if possible
I'm willing to give Ryan some grace as I've said that about him in the past. He's a guy that doesn't bring you much in terms of offense but he gives little back the other way.

Mistake free hockey. That's the goal.

Reactions: Oilhawks and McDrai

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I'm willing to give Ryan some grace as I've said that about him in the past. He's a guy that doesn't bring you much in terms of offense but he gives little back the other way.

Mistake free hockey. That's the goal.

Yeah, he’s definitely slowing down but doesn’t give up much the other way which is a plus

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Oilers a little sleepy after watching the 1-3-1 all night. They need to up their intensity now that LA is pushing.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Kane is taking some overly long shifts tonight. I’ve noticed it three times at least.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Amazing what a little confidence can do. Brown has been feeling it since his 1st goal.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Skinner so solid you love to see it. Would prefer to see Stecher get a further look he is so smart even if he gets outmatched physically sometimes
I’ve never seen Ceci outmatch anyone physically. But I’ve seen him pinch 3-4 times a game where it makes zero sense to pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad