GDT: Kings@Leafs 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Oh it does, just funny that Doughty says it then we hand them their first loss, and actually tonight was ALOT better than Ottawa, in fact maybe best defensive game, the only real blunder was that SH goal, and a couple dumb plays by namely Gardiner and Zaitsev, both of them were fighting it tonight

Rielly and Hainsey were great, Polak good, and I really loved Borgman what a find he is

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
The boys played a great game tonight. Total team effort. Even Martin looked good! :scared:

The Kings hate Leo. I bet he chirps them like crazy. I remember a couple of years ago when Doughty hunted him down and totally mugged him. :laugh:

member 262271

The boys played a great game tonight. Total team effort. Even Martin looked good! :scared:

The Kings hate Leo. I bet he chirps them like crazy. I remember a couple of years ago when Doughty hunted him down and totally mugged him. :laugh:
I was thinking about that too honestly, they've probably hated him since then.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
I know they got the shorty, but man we look like a totally different team holding a lead in the third. Learning how to win, we're a powerhouse.

Reactions: AppsSyl

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Dive doesnt matter. I dont think he dove anyway. I think he went down a bit easy sure. But a blocker to the face is call in any league you cannot do that. That is a call in any hockey league. The fact the ref right there did not call it is a joke. Just like the Marner no goal.

HOW

First off Martin got shoved into Quick, Quick gets up and set, cant move to the left because their D is sitting on Martin. Marner even waits to allow Quick to get up thus avoiding goalie interference. We have had goals on us upheld when Andersen was pushed in the net. Against Ottawa that net front battle. Tonight also was a joke when the ref let LA take 5 or 6 whacks Andersen on his back puck is no where in sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad