Rumor: Kings interested in Jordan Eberle

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I like Eberle, but not at $6m. The trade cost better be cheap if that's the move

From an Islanders perspective we just need the capspace so I really don't see much of value coming back our way. The Generally feeling is if we can get rid of Eberle, worst case scenario is we resign Palmerri to a slightly cheaper deal which basically would be a lateral move when it comes to skill on ice(but gives us a little more wiggle room capwise).

Should also be noted Eberle's caphit is 5.5M not 6M

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
This is gonna be the summer of LA Kings... I see them making quite a few very significant moves to make a push

I believe you are wrong.
Kings will be making only one more low profile trade like Jordan Eberle.
They also will try to trade up their 8th pick to get one of the big four defensemen of this draft...

Reactions: AirGut

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Let’s do not be unreasonable.
Today Jordan Eberle does not have such value.

he’s still a top6 winger. Great hands and tons of skill. Only thing is he’s streaky. He’s also signed beyond this year. I don’t think a 2nd or prospect straight up is unreasonable

probably not this years high 2nd but a future drafts. Plus LA has a ton of young forward prospects.

kingpest19

Sep 21, 2004
I believe you are wrong.
Kings will be making only one more low profile trade like Jordan Eberle.
They also will try to trade up their 8th pick to get one of the big four defensemen of this draft...
I don't think they'll have to trade up to get one of the defensemen. One of Clarke/Edvinsson will most likely be there at the 8th

kinghock

Feb 1, 2011
Mahwah,NJ
he’s still a top6 winger. Great hands and tons of skill. Only thing is he’s streaky. He’s also signed beyond this year. I don’t think a 2nd or prospect straight up is unreasonable

probably not this years high 2nd but a future drafts. Plus LA has a ton of young forward prospects.

I think for this price you can keep him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad