Post-Game Talk: Kings crown the Jets 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
That was the kind of feeling one gets when you mis-time your breathing doing freestyle and grab a chlorinated cup of water to the aveoli, the remnant (following a coughing fit, and relative ischemia for 4 minutes) of which is immediately diffused into your bloodstream, messing up your electrolytes for about 10 min and impairing functioning of neural, liver, cardiac and muscle tissues.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I watched just for a bit on the US feed and saw that puck tracking stuff for the first time properly during a game - not sure if you guys have seen it but it almost makes powerplays unwatchable IMO (aside from our play which has a similar effect)

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
same story as Maurice . Jets can’t beat the 1 3 1

Montreal swept us because of this .

Wheeler needs to play down the line up and stop getting played to his salary.

Sheif is the only one out there still pouting .

Connor looks a lot better since his split from sheif . I think the laziness got to connor and he wanted off his line for a long time . Immediate change in effort when pout with pld

I think this game just shows us what will happen when we hit the playoffs . A lot of our first round games will look just like this . Get one goal on us and shut us down .

If we make it

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Kings didn't win this game - Scheifele and Wheeler did

3rd and 4th line gained the zone at fkn will... Wheeler cleared us out of the offensive zone about half dozen times
ESW looked like a spongee line - just keep sliding past the play after one attempt
Connor getting all of Scheif's shitty habits
Scheif is either gliding or completely stationary
Defence had a decent game but top six is not providing much help

Honestly I don't want this team to make the playoffs - I'd rather not have another excuse where we might re-sign Shuffles. Get the retool started before we lose Helle

Ggg99

Sep 17, 2018
The big boys were good - PLD and Neiderrider.

Connor constantly curling away from contact.

55 keeping a stick length from contact too.

Wheeler… Well it’s been said. Demote the man.

Bones looking to be out of answers.

7418A1F3-0AE7-454E-9325-57ACF6A3F518.jpeg

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
one of the least enjoyable games I've ever watched as a Jets fan, and I remember saying something like that not long ago. This team is so f***ing stupid and unlikeable. The top end guys contract wise are locker room cancers (Wheeler and Scheif) and our best producing player is an arrogant prick of a goaltender. I hate losing and love winning but this team makes it very hard to feel ok about a loss. Lazy and stupid. Shit. I can take one of those MAYBE, but both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad