Kings News: Kings announce multiple new PBP hires

eleventy

Conditioner goes first
Jul 4, 2007
whoa gary thorne! now all they'd need is clement clement hands of cement!

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
1aa29700d609a9a53d962a68634667b3.jpg

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Awesome list. Wonder if the Kings can pry one of the guys to fill the full time job once Bob retires. Or will it go to Nick Nickson?

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Awesome list. Wonder if the Kings can pry one of the guys to fill the full time job once Bob retires. Or will it go to Nick Nickson?

It better go to Nick Nickson, but then again, I thought he would be getting more TV time this year (as did a lot of folk).

But Gary Thorne! That's almost as good as a legit 3C pick up (not quite, but you get my point). :)

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
It better go to Nick Nickson, but then again, I thought he would be getting more TV time this year (as did a lot of folk).

But Gary Thorne! That's almost as good as a legit 3C pick up (not quite, but you get my point). :)

Jon Rosen mentioned earlier this offseason that the reason it isn't Nick Nickson with Jon Rosen filling in for the radio feed is because it puts too much on their plates. It was just easier to hire someone from the outside to fill in for Bob.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Jon Rosen mentioned earlier this offseason that the reason it isn't Nick Nickson with Jon Rosen filling in for the radio feed is because it puts too much on their plates. It was just easier to hire someone from the outside to fill in for Bob.

Thanks for the feedback, Sox. I know you are all over KingsInsider (I have Rosen's twitter bookmarked and read the comments, :) ), so I take your reply as gospel.

I was in the small minority that thought Rosen did an amazing job last season filling in for Nickson on such a short notice, but I digress.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Thanks for the feedback, Sox. I know you are all over KingsInsider (I have Rosen's twitter bookmarked and read the comments, :) ), so I take your reply as gospel.

I was in the small minority that thought Rosen did an amazing job last season filling in for Nickson on such a short notice, but I digress.

No problem. Yeah, I thought Jon did a great job too.

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004
I would have been happy to have Nick to fill in, but if we could snag Chris Cuthbert full time. I dont know even know... so awesome.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Holy crap that's amazing. What a lineup. Bob is irreplaceable, but that's about as fantastic news as I could ever hope for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad