OT: Kevin Spacey Plays A Cat In His New Movie

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
when he said that only he knew what it meant, i assumed he was just being funny and no one actually knew what it meant, but no, he was being serious :laugh:

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a Spacey hoodie online? I see they're selling like hot cakes at the rink, but haven't been able to find them online. :dunno:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Thought Spacey could of found a better role than that...

Trailer was poor, maybe it's funnier than that trailer lead on.

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
I'm hoping so hard that the movie ends with the cat being sent into space.

This gave me a good laugh for sure and just because of how horrible it's gonna be.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I cannot believe how Spacey and Walken agree to do this movie.

Wander

May 12, 2014
I cannot believe how Spacey and Walken agree to do this movie.

If you've followed Christopher Walken's career closely at all you should already know that he knows no shame.

For those who don't know, I refer you to Click, The Country Bears and Kangaroo Jack,

Last edited:

Wander

May 12, 2014
Whats wrong with Click?

I really didn't expect to have to explain why "Click" is a terrible film. Cookie cutter, doesn't do anything interesting with its premise, instead ends up a really dreadful attempt at a "It's a Wonderful Life" type of movie.

Most of all the plot is just stupid and bad.

I can't remember if there were even any funny jokes in it. I suspect not.

E: Note that I saw Click in 2006 and most of what I remember of it is a sour taste afterwards, especially regarding the cheapness of the plot.

Last edited:

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I hope the team gets in touch with Spacey, and they get him down to the arena. If we make the playoffs, he should drop the puck in Game 1.

This would be perfect. I like how fans of the rest of the league are taking notice of the Panthers not only because of their success, but because of their crazy trends with Spacey in Space and the rats.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
I hope the team gets in touch with Spacey, and they get him down to the arena. If we make the playoffs, he should drop the puck in Game 1.

I just noticed him in some crappy commercial so maybe it's possible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad