Kevin Constantine, third time charm or last gasp?

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Learning more about his 2 previous stints in the DUB. His transfer over from Europe not the best look in terms of honoring a contract. A bit classless actually. I only knew him from Sharks run, had an OK run in the bigs. I'm sure he sees this move as better chance to get another NHL gig. A source from another WHL team who was around during the Everett stints was pretty emphatic, he was not well liked by the fans, save that first season. The bus incident and suspension by the league even made it into the WIKI team page. Does the bully tactics . hard nosed coach style have a place anymore? Wonder if players respect that still? Impressive roster of teams he's been attached to.

• Wow
Reactions: jetsmooseice

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
@jetsmooseice I'm out of the penalty box. Wasn't sure my posts were even making it. I got early parole even, Whenever I see your name I see 'sauce' for some reason, You need a new handle.
Yes, US divison looks strong. Your old ICE might have all the ingredients for a top finish, in spite of my comments. 50% less bus travel? These kids might explode with confidence.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
@jetsmooseice I'm out of the penalty box. Wasn't sure my posts were even making it. I got early parole even, Whenever I see your name I see 'sauce' for some reason, You need a new handle.
Yes, US divison looks strong. Your old ICE might have all the ingredients for a top finish, in spite of my comments. 50% less bus travel? These kids might explode with confidence.

A new handle? Never! jetsmooseice for life... the ICE shall rise again!

I think we all expected the ICE to leave Winnipeg but having the rug pulled out from under us for this season hurt because they will still be a great team. Benson, Savoie and Geekie should all be back. Losing Lambos and the overagers hurt but in true junior hockey form, someone will step up. There is a strong core in that team and I expect them to be in the fight although I'm not sure if the Wild may be big sellers at the trade deadline to recoup some draft picks. 2024/25 will be a different story, they will probably be badly depleted and in full rebuild mode.

That said, I wonder how the team will respond to Constantine instead of Patrick? I could never imagine Jeep pulling the kind of crap that Constantine did, but then again times have changed and maybe Constantine has too. We will see.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Well we have our answer…
forgot I had that prophesy...... I'll take the W for this one. Just hope they don;t bury the details like the DUB likes to do. Awkward timing with this self back slapping praise just last week :

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
I may or may not be feeling a little schadenfreude over all this.

Not too late to move 'em back to Winnipeg, Commissioner Robison :nod:

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
So is the WHL's crack team of Scotland Yard investigators coming close to wrapping things up yet? Or what?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad