Keeper trade

KarlssonnSchultz

Feb 5, 2013
Ottawa
Just want a couple outsider perspectives on a deal I'm making. Doing a keeper pool (keep any 3 players regardless of draft pick).

I'm trading Tavares and a 4th next year

I'm getting Hall, Zetterburg and a 2nd next year

How do you guys think I did in that trade? (Actually a two part trade where I get Duchene but I'm shipping him for hallsy right away).

klassic

Jul 30, 2014
Hard to evaluate with out league info. How many teams? What stats? Who are your keepers before and after the trade?

KarlssonnSchultz

Feb 5, 2013
Ottawa
Hard to evaluate with out league info. How many teams? What stats? Who are your keepers before and after the trade?

12 teams: goals, assist, +/-, pims, ppp, shots, fow, hits and blocked shots

My team after is:

Hall, zetterburg, sedin, sedin, pominville, vrbata, Schwartz, tarasenko, nuge, yakupov

Weber, burns, yandle, trouba

Price, Schneider, scrivens

I'll probably hold on to hall, weber, price but that may change based on how certain players (nuge, tarasenko) play this year

klassic

Jul 30, 2014
I don't think there is anyway RNH or Tarasenko do enough to be a keeper in a keep 3. Hall and Tavares are pretty similar minus FOW. But I think Tavares holds the better name value. That is a good set of keepers. 2nd round is in the 48-60 player range so there so it looks good. Schneider could be in for a huge year and may push Price out of your keep 3 next year.

KarlssonnSchultz

Feb 5, 2013
Ottawa
I don't think there is anyway RNH or Tarasenko do enough to be a keeper in a keep 3. Hall and Tavares are pretty similar minus FOW. But I think Tavares holds the better name value. That is a good set of keepers. 2nd round is in the 48-60 player range so there so it looks good. Schneider could be in for a huge year and may push Price out of your keep 3 next year.

I really think Schneider's a top 5 goalie this year and he may very well be a keeper. Im just wary of having 2 keeper goalies (I'd probably keep price over weber if given the choice I think). I really don't expect to keep nuge or vlady, just the two that I could see breaking out huge this year or next. Still 90% I go hall weber pricethough

Sangoku Galchenyuk

Sep 8, 2014
I would keep Tavares, but that second pick is appealing, its a tough decision but Tavares is such a stud, so is Hall but imo Tavares is superios

Now I'm sorry to post here but since I cannot post in the fantasy thread for some reason, heres another question :

Would you trade Brent Burns for Voracek in a points league? Keeper

Sangoku Galchenyuk

Sep 8, 2014
YES! Burns is going back to D and his numbers will be down. Burns likely in the 40-50 point range where Voracek should be 60+

The thing is I get to dress 6 F and only 4 D, Scoring d-mens are a lot harder to find. The offer right now is O'Reilly for Burns and I'm trying to get either Paciorretty or Voracek, still under work. Just out of curiosity, wich forward would you pick between Max Paco, Vora and O'Reilly, I chose Vora since hes playing with Giroux

KarlssonnSchultz

Feb 5, 2013
Ottawa
The thing is I get to dress 6 F and only 4 D, Scoring d-mens are a lot harder to find. The offer right now is O'Reilly for Burns and I'm trying to get either Paciorretty or Voracek, still under work. Just out of curiosity, wich forward would you pick between Max Paco, Vora and O'Reilly, I chose Vora since hes playing with Giroux

I'd go voracek, patches, O'Reilly, but I'd expect them all to be around 60-65 points.. Id expect burns to put up 45 on d or 65+ at forward. I'd say all four have very similar value in a points only pool with O'Reilly being a half step behind the rest

SauceCheese91

Sep 14, 2011
Wait, youre getting Hall AND Zetter and a 2nd?! for Tavares?

Take this deal and run dude. Hall is going to get you similar production to Tavares soon enough, and landing Zetterberg and a 5th round pick is huge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad